Specialized Services – Support Specialist III
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a technology and data-driven financial services company offering a full range of consumer credit card products. As one of the largest credit card banks in the United States, Credit One Bank issues Visa®, Mastercard®, and American Express® products, as well as the Official Credit Card of NASCAR® and the Vegas Golden Knights. Credit One Bank is also the official credit card partner of the Raiders and Las Vegas Aviators. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and connect with us @CreditOneBank on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
This position is part of the Specialized Services unit. Our Specialized Services professional will service our high valued, current and potential Cardmembers through various communication channels for specialized products and escalations. The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving Cardmember inquiries and/or complaints, while keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision.
Specialized Services representatives are service-oriented and collaborative problem-solvers who can work independently in a fast-paced environment. Specialized Services representatives are committed to actively listen to our Cardmembers with the intention to understand and resolve their concerns. Quick study coupled with strong communication and attention to detail are also crucial competencies for a Specialized Services Representative.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Primary point of contact for Company’s specialized business products and services customers
- Resolve Cardmember complaints escalated from base-level agents
- Service Cardmembers via telephone, email, face-to-face interaction, online chat or social media, while providing superior customer service
- Develop and maintain broad knowledge of Company products, services, and procedures through training, interdepartmental collaboration, and personal initiative
- Identify, and suggest solutions for, escalated Cardmember inquiries not solved by base-level agents. Solutions may involve modified training, system improvements, and/or process improvements.
- Attend monthly escalation review/roundtable with Specialized Services Leadership to review recommended solutions
- daily assignments including ad hoc priority assignments for High Value and VIP Cardmembers
- High school diploma/GED required
- 4+ years of customer service experience with a background in a credit card environment
- Proficient with MS Office and ability to learn how to use proprietary software quickly
- Excellent communication skills - in person, written, and over the phone - with proven ability to tailor features and benefits of products/services to Cardmembers with differing needs
- Strong Customer Service and communication skills for inbound and outbound contact center
- Exhibits self-motivation, the ability to multitask and pay close attention to small details
- Can think logically to provide answers to customer questions as well as resolutions for various issues that may arise
- Exhibits the ability to prioritize tasks and complete them in a high-pressure environment
- Displays the ability to work in a collaborative and team-oriented environment
- College Degree
- Call Center and remote work experience a plus
- Spanish-English bilingual a plus
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA