Credit One Bank, N.A. is a technology and data-driven financial services company offering a full range of consumer credit card products. As one of the largest credit card banks in the United States, Credit One Bank issues Visa®, Mastercard®, and American Express® products, as well as the Official Credit Card of NASCAR® and the Vegas Golden Knights. Credit One Bank is also the official credit card partner of the Raiders and Las Vegas Aviators. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and connect with us @CreditOneBank on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
The Financial Analyst position within the Treasury & Finance department will be primarily focused on data analytics, preparing & validating financial models in Excel, supporting ad-hoc financial analysis, and acting as a key resource within the department.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated, self-starter with an ability to analyze & manage large data sets and draw meaningful conclusions from his/her analyses. In addition to an exceptional analytical skillset, this position also requires a strong understanding of financial analysis, accounting, and forecasting.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze, review and provide recommendations to improve and streamline models, reports, and analyses prepared by others
- Utilize database tools to manage, manipulate and analyze large sets of financial information
- Play a key role supporting the team’s creation of weekly, monthly, and quarterly analytics deliverables
- Perform ad-hoc analysis as requested, primarily related to anomaly detection, investigation, and explanation
- Preparation and ownership of internal presentations to senior management
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or related field
- Advanced Excel skills and the ability to build, understand, and follow complex models
- Proficient in data modeling, data mining, econometric, and statistical procedures
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- A willingness to take ownership of the role and a keen ability to partner with senior management to understand their needs and drive solutions from start to finish
- Comfortable working collaboratively as part of a small team on a day-to-day basis
- Detail oriented and analytically savvy
- Capable of preparing & delivering accurate and logical presentations in PowerPoint
- Financial services experience preferred but not required
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA