Data Analyst/Developer II, Risk Systems
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a technology and data-driven financial services company offering a full range of consumer credit card products. As one of the largest credit card banks in the United States, Credit One Bank issues Visa®, Mastercard®, and American Express® products, as well as the Official Credit Card of NASCAR® and the Vegas Golden Knights. Credit One Bank is also the official credit card partner of the Raiders and Las Vegas Aviators. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and connect with us @CreditOneBank on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
The Data Analyst/Developer II performs systems analysis, design, development, and maintenance activities in support of Risk systems. The Risk Analyst II is an individual who possesses business knowledge and technical expertise related to their areas of responsibility and is skilled in systems functionality, project management, and change management.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Designs, Develops and maintains high quality and optimal solutions related to data integration and compelling visualizations for business analysis.
- Works closely with the business analysts and the Stakeholders to deliver technical solutions that are of high quality.
- Analyzes data contained in the corporate databases and identifies data integrity issues with existing and proposed systems.
- Responsible for auditing and quality control to ensure that standards are maintained.
- Performs system and user acceptance testing and enforces proper change control when implementing changes.
- Anticipates issues based on knowledge of business trends and proposes direction and solutions.
- Researches the impact of business decisions.
- Ensures that work and processes are well documented.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 4+ years of hands on experience in one or more of the following: SSIS, SSRS, SQL Server, Oracle, SharePoint or equivalent industry experience preferred.
- 2+ Years of Work Experience with Tableau preferred.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and project management skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, highly complex environment.
- Demonstrate strong analytical, conceptual and quantitative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with the team and the business/Stakeholders, and follow up to ensure achievement of deadlines, outcomes, and results.
- Must have well developed organizational and prioritization skills, with the ability to manage multiple and sometimes competing priorities.
- Position requires excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrate company core values of excellence, ownership, collaboration, and integrity.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio).
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. However, the employee may choose to stand and move within cubicle area. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, feel, talk and hear; reach with hands and arms. Must possess the ability to effectively hear and communicate. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Based on the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), management has analyzed this position and determined it to be exempt.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA