Assistant Vice President, Data Analytics - Solution & Delivery
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a technology and data-driven financial services company offering a full range of consumer credit card products. As one of the largest credit card banks in the United States, Credit One Bank issues Visa®, Mastercard®, and American Express® products, as well as the Official Credit Card of NASCAR® and the Vegas Golden Knights. Credit One Bank is also the official credit card partner of the Raiders and Las Vegas Aviators. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and connect with us @CreditOneBank on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
The Assistant Vice President, Risk Systems directs, manages, supervises and coordinates the activities of systems staff that perform systems analysis, design, development, and maintenance activities in support of Risk systems. The Assistant Vice President, Data Analytics – Solution & Delivery is a leader who possesses technical expertise, knowledge on the latest analytical trends, excellent communication skills. The Assistant Vice President, Data Analytics & Reporting is skilled in delivery management, project management, systems functionality, and change management.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Work with Senior executives to identify analytical use cases and support the Road map creation and implementation.
- Work with the executives from various departments, to provide thought leadership and architectural guidance on implementations of analytical use cases.
- Responsible for designing and implementing analytical processes and Visualizations that provide support in insuring that the company goals are met.
- Ensures alignment of architecture to business objectives, roadmaps and strategic solutions.
- Responsible for driving continuous improvement in developing and managing the automation and maintenance of Risk based programs and processes.
- Anticipates issues based on knowledge of business trends and proposes direction and solutions as determined by end-state.
- Responsible for ensuring that work is well documented.
- Responsible for auditing and quality control to ensure that work meets quality standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 8 years of hands on data analytics with 4+ years in designing and developing data analytics solutions.
- Hands-on experience with programming languages such as Python, R, SQL, Spark etc.
- Solid understanding of data structures & how to model processes. Ability to lead discussions as well as identify and compare alternative solutions to determine the optimal solution that will meet business needs.
- Highly motivated and upbeat self-starter with proven organizational and time management skills; demonstrable experience operating at high standards of quality and accuracy within a fast-paced changing, rapidly changing, highly complex environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to succinctly present subject matter, specifically translating technology problems/solutions to business partners and senior leadership, as well as translating high level directives into technical approaches consumed by technical group.
- Demonstrate strong analytical, conceptual and quantitative problem-solving skills.
- Passionate about technology and trying new things. Ability to pick up and learn new technologies quickly.
- Must have well developed organizational and prioritization skills, with the ability to manage multiple and sometimes competing priorities.
Experience with SSIS, SSRS, SQL Server, Oracle, SharePoint, SAS, Tableau, Azure.
Experience with Advanced Analytics (Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning) tools.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. However, the employee may choose to stand and move within cubicle area. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, feel, talk and hear; reach with hands and arms. Must possess the ability to effectively hear and communicate. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Based on the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA),management has analyzed this position and determined it to be exempt.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA