Development Manager, Data Systems & Analytics
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a technology and data-driven financial services company offering a full range of consumer credit card products. As one of the largest credit card banks in the United States, Credit One Bank issues Visa®, Mastercard®, and American Express® products, as well as the Official Credit Card of NASCAR® and the Vegas Golden Knights. Credit One Bank is also the official credit card partner of the Raiders and Las Vegas Aviators. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and connect with us @CreditOneBank on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
Primary Job Responsibilities
The Development Manager Data Systems & Analytics is responsible for managing and contributing to the end to end delivery of Data Systems & Analytics initiatives, he/she will be responsible for business analysis, technical systems analysis, design, development, and maintenance of software to support process automation, optimization, acceleration and experience. The Manager is a technical leader and possesses advanced technical and business knowledge and skills. The Development Manager is skilled in information management techniques, structured system development methodologies, software development tools, and change management.
- Understands, interprets and translates development requirements into the necessary designs and documentation.
- Determines how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes, knowledge of products and system architecture.
- Identifies and compiles data sets using appropriate tools to help predict, track, improve, and measure the success of key digital features and projects.
- Responsible for documenting data requirements, data collection / processing / cleaning, and exploratory data analysis; which may include utilizing statistical models / algorithms and data visualization techniques.
- Must have the ability to create dashboards and analyze insights to help business performance in various reporting domains.
- Work hands-on whenever needed as we are a growing team and additional resources may not always be available
- Experience with SQL & NoSQL databases (Oracle, Postgres, ElasticSearch, Cassandra, DynamoDB etc.) and file systems like Avro, Parquet etc
- Experience with Kafka, Storm, Airflow, NiFi, Sqoop & Logstash
- Experience with analytics & visualization tools like Tableu, Kibana, Hive, Pig, Spark etc.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable candidates with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. However, the employee may choose to stand and move within cubicle area. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, feel, talk and hear; reach with hands and arms. Must possess the ability to effectively hear and communicate. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 2 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Based on the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), management has analyzed this position and determined it to be exempt.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA