Fraud Risk Investigations Analyst I
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a technology and data-driven financial services company offering a full range of consumer credit card products. As one of the largest credit card banks in the United States, Credit One Bank issues Visa®, Mastercard®, and American Express® products, as well as the Official Credit Card of NASCAR® and the Vegas Golden Knights. Credit One Bank is also the official credit card partner of the Raiders and Las Vegas Aviators. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and connect with us @CreditOneBank on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
The Fraud Investigation Analyst I will play a key role in helping defend Credit One Bank and its customers against systemic fraud. The Fraud Investigation Analyst will investigate and analyze financial activity that exhibits unusual or high-risk activity to prevent and mitigate fraud, monitor for fraud trends and changing behaviors, and collaborate with the Fraud Prevention leadership team to design systemic solutions to any risk areas identified through their investigations. The role is specifically focused on analyzing 1st and 3rd Party Fraud Risk within the consumer credit card portfolio.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Monitor for emerging fraud trends within the portfolio, while helping Fraud Prevention leadership improve and automate ongoing monitoring capability.
- Conduct detailed, independent investigations of fraud and suspected fraud incidents, determining ongoing risk for repetition and root cause of the issue, and design solution to mitigate identified risk.
- Conduct phone and written interviews with cardmembers and vendors during investigation to both improve cardmember experience and elicit information relevant to the investigation.
- Partner and collaborate with various business partners such as Fraud Operations and Compliance during the design of risk mitigation solutions and strategies.
- Assist in UAT strategies and development of procedure documentation.
- Assist in Suspicious Activity Reporting (SAR) research and preparation of regulatory filings.
- 2+ years of fraud risk investigative and analytical experience or similar environment.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Communication skills to interact with cardmembers, management, and across the organization as needed.
- Drive to propose new ideas/solutions.
- Ability to quickly assimilate and analyze large amounts of information.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft tool suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a team setting with minimal supervision and superior time management skill essential.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field.
- Preference will be given to multi-lingual candidates (Spanish preferred).
- Proficiency in SAS a plus.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA