Credit One Bank, N.A. is a technology and data-driven financial services company offering a full range of consumer credit card products. As one of the largest credit card banks in the United States, Credit One Bank issues Visa®, Mastercard®, and American Express® products, as well as the Official Credit Card of NASCAR® and the Vegas Golden Knights. Credit One Bank is also the official credit card partner of the Raiders and Las Vegas Aviators. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and connect with us @CreditOneBank on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
Credit One Bank is seeking a statistical modeling professional with a curious and competitive mindset to support the organization’s strategy and goals. This position is a part of the Risk Management department but supports the entire bank. Our modeling professionals are tasked with developing predictive models and optimization techniques for customer targeting, fraud detection, risk assessment, underwriting, credit line increases, as well as complex ad hoc analyses.
The successful candidate will have familiarity with statistical or machine learning predictive techniques such as logistic regression, ARIMA-style models, decision trees, gradient boosting, or other algorithms. They should be familiar with common software tools for statistical analysis, such as SAS, Enterprise Miner, R, Python, or H2O. And they should demonstrate the ability to follow their nose to mine insights from large databases, and link their analytic conclusions with actionable recommendations for business strategy.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Performs complex analyses and modeling that maximizes profits or asset growth, and minimizes credit losses or other risk exposures.
- Serves as an expert consultant to senior management on highly complex issues.
- Manages the deployment of new models and the live testing or pilot programs derived from them.
- Monitors ongoing model performance to ensure stability and efficacy.
- Anticipates issues based on knowledge of business trends, and proposes direction and solutions.
- Provides peer review for other analysts within the team.
- Researches the impacts of business decisions.
- Partners with technology groups to define business requirements.
- Provides analytic support to ensure the company goals are met.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 4 year degree in quantitative area such as statistics, economics, mathematics or finance – or a minimum of 2 years of college-level business or statistical classes plus equivalent industry experience.
- Excellent statistical and quantitative skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent analytic and conceptual problem-solving skills.
- Advanced capability with at least one of the following: SAS, Enterprise Miner, R, Python, H2O, or similar.
- Well-developed organizational and prioritization skills, with the ability to manage multiple and sometimes competing priorities.
- Flexibility and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Advanced quantitative degree
- Experience with machine learning algorithms
- 4+ years risk management or equivalent industry experience
- Knowledge of financial analysis, credit reporting and profitability drivers
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA