IT QA - Quality Assurance Analyst Team Lead
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a technology and data-driven financial services company offering a full range of consumer credit card products. As one of the largest credit card banks in the United States, Credit One Bank issues Visa®, Mastercard®, and American Express® products, as well as the Official Credit Card of NASCAR® and the Vegas Golden Knights. Credit One Bank is also the official credit card partner of the Raiders and Las Vegas Aviators. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and connect with us @CreditOneBank on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
Primary Job Responsibilities
The Quality Assurance Analyst Team Lead is a full-time position on the Quality Assurance (QA) team focused on the leading a team of 4-6 Quality Analysts in projects, work orders and day to day QA tasks. This person will report to the Manager of Quality Assurance.
The ideal candidate will have experience leading a team of Quality Analysts / Quality Engineers with strong communication skills and experience leading team members. The ideal candidate will also have a passion for the Quality Assurance career field, QA methodologies and has a minimum of 4 years of software Quality Assurance experience as a tester on web, mobile applications, IVR and quality reporting.
At Credit One Bank, the Quality Assurance Analyst Team Lead will develop a team of analyst who will exceed the high standards expected for the QA process. This individual is expected to have a working understanding of the interfacing applications, test environments, and the testing services tools and methodologies. They will also be responsible for test strategy formulation, decomposing the business and technical requirements into test case scenarios, defining test data requirements, managing test case creation, devising contingencies plans and other test preparation activities. During the test lifecycle, this person will develop the test case execution plan, oversee test runs, manage issues, report metrics for daily\ weekly project and smaller production fixes.
Additional responsibilities include acting as a liaison between the Line of Business testing resources and the development team, investigating, monitoring, and reporting issues. This person will be responsible for leveraging manual and automated testing tools and processes wherever possible.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably computer related
- 5+ years of QA Team leadership
- A minimum of four (4) years’ experience as a software tester with emphasis on writing test plans, manual and automated testing experience required
- 2-5 years of experience with web-enabling technologies, including web enterprise servers, web programming languages, SQL databases and exposure to client/server development required
- Ability to coach and develop a team
- Ability to collaborate effectively and follow up to ensure achievement of deadlines, outcomes, and results
- Demonstrate company core values of excellence, ownership, collaboration, and integrity
- Experience with end-to-end software system testing required
- Availability to work various shifts, extended hours and to provide on-call support as required.
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Not Required, but Preferred:
- Exposure to .Net technologies, web services, APIs, stored procedures, and middle tier applications.
- Understanding of or experience with virtual environments
- Understanding of creating and analyzing SQL/Oracle queries
- Understanding of different software development methodologies
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit. However, the employee may choose to stand and move within the cubicle area.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard and mouse.
- Must possess the ability to effectively hear and communicate.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 5 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably computer related, or Technical certifications in related technologies, or equivalent work experience.
This job description is not all inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be added as necessary by the Chief Information Officer
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA