AVP, Proactive Retention Strategy (Risk)
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a technology and data-driven financial services company offering a full range of consumer credit card products. As one of the largest credit card banks in the United States, Credit One Bank issues Visa®, Mastercard®, and American Express® products, as well as the Official Credit Card of NASCAR® and the Vegas Golden Knights. Credit One Bank is also the official credit card partner of the Raiders and Las Vegas Aviators. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and connect with us @CreditOneBank on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
This position is a part of the Risk Management department. Our risk professionals are tasked with identifying revenue opportunities and risk trends by monitoring the performance of our existing portfolio, growth opportunities, and general market trends. We develop and implement strategies for credit line increases, authorizations, collection, fraud, retention, and the sale of revenue based products.
In the role of Assistant Vice President of Proactive Retention Strategy, this person will be responsible for developing and managing the Bank’s proactive customer retention programs. This position will develop from the ground up a customer retention strategy to proactively retain profitable accounts. This position will own program strategy, underwriting, and campaign execution. Several tools that will be considered include spend incentives, activation enticements, pricing adjustments, rewards programs, and convenience checks. Also, the position will oversee reporting, developing and leveraging effective MIS to evaluate the performance of the programs and make data-driven recommendations regarding potential strategy changes.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Ensure strategic alignment to overall enterprise-wide utilization and spend goals
- Oversee development and execution of proactive retention programs and strategies to meet and exceed company goals
- Lead team to develop and create new test and offer strategies
- Develop new, and optimize existing, programs and strategies to retain profitable customers
- Work closely with the Finance Team to ensure P&L accuracy and alignment at program levels for monthly executive approval
- Anticipate issues based on knowledge of business trends and drive solutions
- Serve as an expert consultant to senior management on highly complex issues.
- Research the impacts of business decisions.
- Manage the rollout of company-wide pilot programs developed as a result of programmed models.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders from across the Bank, including marketing, operations, IT, and others within risk management.
- Partner with technology groups to define business requirements.
- Oversee user acceptance testing and implementation of complex changes.
- Provide work direction to various levels of analysts.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance, Business, Math or related field.
- 7+ years experience in Financial Services, Credit Card Issuing, and Banking,
- Intellectual horsepower with problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills and political savvy.
- Knowledge of financial analysis and profitability drivers.
- Ability to quickly assimilate and analyze large amounts of information.
- Must be able to lead a strong team of analysts and prioritize multiple highly impactful projects.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft tool suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Strong financial analytical skills with the ability to read, interpret, and evaluate, financial time-series tracking reports (including vintage analysis).
- Familiar with a wide variety of credit card industry concepts, practices, and procedures including Portfolio Management Strategy.
- Advanced technical competencies using SAS Enterprise Guide and Miner and/or SQL; Excel and Tableau are required.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA