Senior Manager - Product Development
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a technology and data-driven financial services company offering a full range of consumer credit card products. As one of the largest credit card banks in the United States, Credit One Bank issues Visa®, Mastercard®, and American Express® products, as well as the Official Credit Card of NASCAR® and the Vegas Golden Knights. Credit One Bank is also the official credit card partner of the Raiders and Las Vegas Aviators. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and connect with us @CreditOneBank on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
This role is responsible for ensuring the successful build and launch of a product. This includes strong project management skills to ensure deliverables are on track, and an ability to influence strategic decisions that will impact how the product works and the customer experience. This person will need to bring the product to life by working with a large cross-functional team, and providing direction. This person needs to be highly organized, well-rounded, flexible, and able to pivot direction when needed. This role will report to the VP of Product Development and support the Director of Product Development.
- Work closely with IT and the Business Project Management Office to provide requirements and meet deliverables needed to build a product
- Work closely with Legal and Compliance to create disclosures and negotiate marketing language that accurately reflect product features and benefits
- Work with Customer Service to vet the customer experience and understand servicing needs, as well as provide support to develop training materials
- Understand IT deliverables and partner with colleagues across Risk, Brand, Marketing, Acquisitions, and Customer Engagement to provide those deliverables to IT in a timely manner
- Find creative solutions to any challenges that arise
- Understand the end to end customer experience to identify potential challenges and align with internal stakeholders to create solutions
- At least 2 years of Project Management experience
- At least 2 years of Product Development experience with a proven track record of launching products
- At least 1 year of experience in Credit Cards
- Experience working with Marketing
Experience in Credit Card Product Management
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA