Assistant Vice President, Fraud Recoveries - Operations
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a technology and data-driven financial services company offering a full range of consumer credit card products. As one of the largest credit card banks in the United States, Credit One Bank issues Visa®, Mastercard®, and American Express® products, as well as the Official Credit Card of NASCAR® and the Vegas Golden Knights. Credit One Bank is also the official credit card partner of the Raiders and Las Vegas Aviators. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and connect with us @CreditOneBank on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
Credit One Bank is looking for an Assistant Vice President of Fraud Recoveries to lead and manage activities of the operational fraud recoveries process. Be a forward-thinking expert in fraud prevention/detection/recoveries that will provide leadership and guidance to ensure Credit Card net fraud loss is limited and the Bank goals are achieved, including providing excellent service to our card members.
Summary Essential Job Functions
- Understand and communicate Card (application, transactional and payment) fraud/recoveries trends and associated risks to Senior Management.
- Responsible for driving productivity results within the business unit to achieve business goals related to fraud loss, recoveries, customer satisfaction, and quality.
- Help develop a proactive fraud recoveries process that will increase recoveries via Merchant Collaboration, Chargebacks, Representment/Pre-Arb and Arbitration within a cost-effective manner.
- Ensure reporting metric provides accurate and relevant information for all levels of management.
- Work in partnership with Risk Department to validate reports, fraud recovery levels, identify new trends and collaboratively establish guidelines and procedures for processing.
- Work in partnership with Customer Service Telephones department to establish and continually refine process and procedures related to fraud intake in order to provide best in class customer service while balancing with goals for loss mitigation.
- Demonstrate an understanding of all regulations, laws and association guidelines; with emphasis on Visa, MasterCard and American Express association rules.
- Maximize merchant collaboration through Ethoca and Verifi.
- Analyze issues with the end goal of determining opportunities to improve processes, controls and procedures with a focus on efficiency and effectiveness.
- Help provide direction and support where needed: to onsite and offsite Fraud Operations staff, projects and initiatives, and day to day tasks.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders from across the Bank.
- Share findings in presentations with conclusions and recommendations for executive management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Education - 4 year or advanced degree.
- 5+ years’ experience in a fraud process within a financial (card issuer) institution.
- Thorough knowledge of association rules related to fraud chargeback processing for Issuers.
- Thorough understanding of merchant collaboration activities through Verifi and Ethoca.
- Strong expertise in VROL/MasterCom.
- A forward-thinking subject matter expert in fraud. prevention/detection/recoveries.
- Prior management experience in a customer service and/or back office operations support function.
- Experience with fraud prevention/detection/recoveries tools.
- Effectively communicate with Senior Management on all facets of the business unit.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills.
- Build and maintain a network of industry contacts to facilitate in identifying and mitigating potential risk to the Bank.
- Lead the execution of all strategic goals that fall within area of responsibility.
- Experience working with cross-functional project teams and basic understanding of project management methodologies.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA