Credit One Bank, N.A. is a technology and data-driven financial services company offering a full range of consumer credit card products. As one of the largest credit card banks in the United States, Credit One Bank issues Visa®, Mastercard®, and American Express® products, as well as the Official Credit Card of NASCAR® and the Vegas Golden Knights. Credit One Bank is also the official credit card partner of the Raiders and Las Vegas Aviators. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and connect with us @CreditOneBank on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
Credit One Bank is a growing company looking for an experienced and creative Graphic Designer to join the marketing team. This individual will be responsible for supporting the Credit One Bank brand by bringing our marketing materials to life. Projects will include design of direct mail, credit card plastics, e-mails, web banners and more. The ideal candidate will have experience in a corporate marketing environment working with both internal teams and external agencies.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Execute design and layout for print and web assets
- Take direction from team members on creative design, edits and copy layout, and provide completed executions according to specifications
- Use design skills to turn project requests from vision to concept
- Production work completed with attention to detail, quality and accuracy
- Develop complete creative executions from concept to production
- Ability to move from creative design to detailed production work efficiently
- Adhere to established file formats, structure and naming standards
- Create files with precision to ensure all files are print-ready when handed offer to a vendor
- Attention to detail to ensure all creative standards and legal compliance requirements are implemented in all work
- Ensure company’s brand standards are adhered to in all design elements
- Manage priorities and work time efficiently for each job
- Proficient with FTP site management
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or similar area of study
- Highly proficient with the Adobe Creative Cloud with strengths in InDesign
- Minimum 5-7 years of graphic design experience with a corporate marketing team or agency as a staff member or freelancer
- Print and web production experience
- Direct mail experience a plus
- E-mail design a plus
- On-line portfolio required for consideration
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA