Senior Staff Accountant
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a technology and data-driven financial services company offering a full range of consumer credit card products. As one of the largest credit card banks in the United States, Credit One Bank issues Visa®, Mastercard®, and American Express® products, as well as the Official Credit Card of NASCAR® and the Vegas Golden Knights. Credit One Bank is also the official credit card partner of the Raiders and Las Vegas Aviators. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and connect with us @CreditOneBank on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
This position directly contributes to the accurate and timely generation of financial results of the Treasury & Finance department by recording, classifying, examining and analyzing data and records of financial transactions. Adherence to strict monthly, quarterly, and annual deadlines is essential.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
· Make day-to-day decisions concerning treatment of financial transactions
· Monthly review of departmental expenditures. Identify and addresses anomalies.
· Partner with other departments to resolve reconciling items and escalate potential issues to management
· Responsible for overseeing and administration of various complex General Ledger accounts and Accounting segments
· Recommend solutions to complex problems
· Reconciliation of General Ledger accounts, daily review and correction of exceptions and complex interaction with third party system
· Identify and recommend cost saving measures and process improvements
· Ad hoc analysis as requested
· Maintain desk procedures and identify opportunities to streamline workflow.
· Mentor and provide guidance to staff accountants
· Other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or related field. 3-5+ years of work-related experience required. Must be knowledgeable of accounting principles and general ledger procedures. Ability to work independently. Possesses strong writing, reading and analytical skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Office products. Possesses ability and desire to learn new software quickly. Great Plains and Blackline experience is a plus.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA