UX Content Manager
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a technology and data-driven financial services company offering a full range of consumer credit card products. As one of the largest credit card banks in the United States, Credit One Bank issues Visa®, Mastercard®, and American Express® products, as well as the Official Credit Card of NASCAR® and the Vegas Golden Knights. Credit One Bank is also the official credit card partner of the Raiders and Las Vegas Aviators. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and connect with us @CreditOneBank on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
The UX Content Manager plays a key role in the development and management of Credit One Bank’s card member experiences across web and native mobile apps. The role sets the tone for content and drive cohesive product narratives or instructive user guidance across multiple digital platforms and touchpoints.
As one of our resident wordsmiths, the UX Content Manager works collaboratively across teams and departments to help establish and maintain clear, connective language through a unified voice. The UX Content Manager advocates for both card members and internal UX stakeholders to share product experiences by crafting copy that helps users complete the key task at hand (with the least possible friction).
The UX Content Manager also works to identify opportunities to continuously improve: user journeys, product adoption, feature utilization, product/program performance, and overall customer satisfaction.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Use writing and editing skills to write UI text that facilitates user navigation, onboarding, promotions, error messages, instructional materials, and other components of the end-to-end user experience
- Support the UX team in the development of user flow charts, journey maps, competitive benchmarking studies or similar UX artifacts as needed
- Use empathy, logic and hard data to inform content choices, and become an expert in the products you support
- Understand how to balance business requirement and customer needs in building features
- Guide UX content standards and be a champion for best practices; lead content audits to identify opportunities and drive consistency across the product, implementing style guides and shared nomenclature where applicable
- Collaborate with, influence, and drive consensus with stakeholders and their feedback, knowing how and when to defend content editing decisions and adapting accordingly
- Assist in identifying and developing UX patterns/processes which may be re-used for future initiatives
- Research and educate team about the latest relevant trends and technologies
- Be a team player, take initiative and ownership of responsibilities, deadlines and deliverables
- BA/BS degree in English, Journalism, Communication, Technical Writing, UX, HCI or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of relevant experience in creating content for financial services, fin-tech or digital tech products
- UX writing portfolio including, but not limited to: user interface copy, microcopy, user education, direct or transactional e-mails, style guides or product launch content
- Strong knowledge of user interface design processes, best practices and usability principles; demonstrated understanding of designing intuitive site functionality, site architecture, user interfaces, and navigation
- Experience developing information architecture for complex documentation sets or product suites
- Experience with localization and accessibility best practices
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), presentation, interpersonal, and analytical skills; requires the ability to communicate concepts clearly and persuasively across varying levels of the organization
- Familiarity with project management software (e.g., Jira, Confluence, Basecamp)
Please include work samples or a link to your online portfolio with your application to be considered. Extra points for covering and conveying a variety of deliverables or user journeys.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA