CS Administration - Vice President, Analytics & Reporting
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a technology and data-driven financial services company offering a full range of consumer credit card products. As one of the largest credit card banks in the United States, Credit One Bank issues Visa®, Mastercard®, and American Express® products, as well as the Official Credit Card of NASCAR® and the Vegas Golden Knights. Credit One Bank is also the official credit card partner of the Raiders and Las Vegas Aviators. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and connect with us @CreditOneBank on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
Credit One Bank is looking for a Vice President of Analytics and Reporting to support the Bank’s growing global servicing operations team. This position will be primarily responsible for leading the ad hoc and ongoing analysis for all operations efforts and the development and management of reports that will guide senior management in assessing operational and servicing performance.
Summary Essential Job Functions
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to understand the Bank’s business situation and develop data driven insights that can be understood and implemented to drive operational and servicing strategies
- Manage a team of analysts to ask and answer key business questions using internal and external data sources
- Manage a team of reporting resources to design and develop comprehensive suite of reports in Tableau
- Evaluate, analyze, and report the impact and performance of operational strategies
- Develop and implement strategic plans and objectives for the group in alignment with corporate strategy
- Leverage SAS, SQL, and other programming languages to acquire the data to analyze in ad hoc analyses
- Present findings to senior management and make recommendations for improvements; present results and recommendations in an easy to understand, thematic manner, possessing the ability to craft a coherent vision from complex output and data
- Provide overall direction to the development of advanced analytic solutions and strategies; driving the direction of the team, projects, and processes
- Develop strategies for ‘what’s next’ in application of data
- Manage departmental structure, workforce planning, career development, training, planning, and budgeting
- Manage project requirements, analytic plans, SOWs, project timelines, and other related materials for the management of deliverables
- Inspire high performance standards as an influential leader
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline, decisions sciences, economics, or mathematics
- 8+ years’ experience with SAS, SQL, R, Python, or a similar programming language is required
- 8+ years analytical experience in banking, finance, insurance, retail, or gaming
- 5+ years proven managerial or supervisory experience
- Experience using data visualization tools for (i.e. Tableau) for automated reporting
- Ability to think strategically and ‘big picture’, to formulate appropriate analytic solutions to solve business needs
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience designing and mining relational databases
- Executive presence and an ability to bring together a variety of teams to deliver against key strategies
- Ability to display data visually, creating powerful presentations which effectively demonstrate the value of analytic deliverables to senior level staff
- Excellent coaching and mentoring skills
- Demonstrate company core values of excellence, ownership, collaboration, and integrity
- Advanced degrees a plus
- Consumer credit card industry experience
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA