Fraud Risk Analyst
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a technology and data-driven financial services company offering a full range of consumer credit card products. As one of the largest credit card banks in the United States, Credit One Bank issues Visa®, Mastercard®, and American Express® products, as well as the Official Credit Card of NASCAR® and the Vegas Golden Knights. Credit One Bank is also the official credit card partner of the Raiders and Las Vegas Aviators. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and connect with us @CreditOneBank on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
This role requires and individual that has strong leadership, collaboration, critical thinking, analytical, and communication skills: is detailed oriented, and has the ability to work independently.
Responsibilities include strategy ownership and improvement, analysis, monitoring for fraud trends and changing behaviors, collaborating across the enterprise to meet business objectives,
partnering with operations in strategy execution, while preventing impact to customers and applicants, and maintaining profitability. The role is focused on managing 1st and 3rd Party Fraud Risk with
the consumer credit card portfolio.
- Monitor for Emerging fraud trends with the portfolio
- Determine thorough analysis the optimal fraud risk management strategy mitigating fraud losses
- Support the establishment and tracking of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Key Risk Indicators (KRIs)
- Conduct through analysis and mine data to provide fully formed insights
- Analyze and evaluate various bank processes and identify improvement opportunities
- Effectively communicate recommendations to management
- Work with business partners and management to track progress and identify opportunities for performance enhancement
- Perform Ad hoc analysis
- Partner and collaborate with various business partners such as Operations, Compliance, Credit, Risk, and Technology teams
- Take initiative to improve reporting processes and assist the team
- Bachelor's Degree in Risk Management, Finance, Business, Mathematics, or related field
- 2 +years of strategy development and analytical experience in Fraud, Credit, Operational Risk or similar strategy environment
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Solid communication skills to interact with management and across the organization
- Sufficient self-confidence and ability to propose new ideas/solutions
- Ability to quickly assimilate and analyze large amounts of information
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft tool suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Proficiency in SAS Enterprise Guide SAS Enterprise Miner, and SQL or a similar programming language is required
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA