Credit One Bank, N.A. is a technology and data-driven financial services company offering a full range of consumer credit card products. As one of the largest credit card banks in the United States, Credit One Bank issues Visa®, Mastercard®, and American Express® products, as well as the Official Credit Card of NASCAR® and the Vegas Golden Knights. Credit One Bank is also the official credit card partner of the Raiders and Las Vegas Aviators. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and connect with us @CreditOneBank on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
The Technology Strategist will be responsible for researching and working on new, innovative and emerging technologies that will deliver business value to Credit One Bank’s. This role will be responsible for assessing and conceptualizing specific business and internal IT Technology requirements and driving execution with stakeholders thru to implementation.
Summary Essential Job Functions
- Work in tight partnership with business stakeholders in identifying and assessing use cases to deliver the appropriate technologies to solve complex problems.
- Work closely and collaborate with IT in supporting modernization and automation needs for various core banking applications.
- Develop and design innovative solutions that will support businesses goals and roadmap, and provide technical leadership with project oversight.
- Work with cross-organizational delivery teams and ensure result-oriented deliverables are completed per commitments.
- Identify new technology trends and opportunities that can be implemented by the business to improve customer experience, internal operational capability and agility.
- Develop and support shared platforms, provide governance, communicate and reinforce best practices and promote reuse of the technology solutions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must possess a good understanding of IT technology including hardware, software and processes
- Must have 10+ years IT background
- 3+ years of architecture and engineering experience in an advisory and leadership
- Experience in CI/CD
- Experience in Cloud Computing, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
- Experience in SDLC, ITSM, and IT operations is a plus
- Must have excellent communication skills and ability to work individually, within a team and partner with other business groups
- Experience in customer service operations and products is a plus
- Must have ability to develop policies & procedures, risk assessment and communicate effectively at C levels
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard and mouse
- Physically able to participate and lead training sessions, presentations and/or meetings.
- Reasoning and analyzing complex information
- Regularly required to talk and hear
- Overtime may be required to meet deadlines.
- The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 20 pounds
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA