IT Infrastructure Architect
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a technology and data-driven financial services company offering a full range of consumer credit card products. As one of the largest credit card banks in the United States, Credit One Bank issues Visa®, Mastercard®, and American Express® products, as well as the Official Credit Card of NASCAR® and the Vegas Golden Knights. Credit One Bank is also the official credit card partner of the Raiders and Las Vegas Aviators. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and connect with us @CreditOneBank on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
Summary Essential Job Functions
- Lead and manage in-depth IT infrastructure solutioning process: Physical and logical design, sizing, interoperability, scaling and security aspects of all HW and SW components of the solution
- Provide advice and consultation on orchestration, monitoring & interoperability to the extended IT staff
- Review, evaluate and make technology recommendation
- Analyze, assess and recommend changes and improvement of current infrastructure implementation
- Coordinate, build trust and influence internal teams in order to deliver key business projects and IT initiatives
- Assist in the design and planning of technical PoCs and demonstrations
- Create and manage technical reference infrastructure architecture patterns and standards
- Participates in design reviews for software and hardware projects with a focus on improving implementation and design best practices.
- Helps define and support process improvements
- Works with department heads to improve process, governance and best practices
- Recruit, mentor and train new personnel
- Must possess a good understanding of IT technology including hardware and software with a focus infrastructure architecture
- Must have 10+ years IT background
- 5+ years of infrastructure architecture and engineering experience including virtualization, cloud, server, storage, and networking (i.e: VMWare, Openstack, Openshift, Kubertenes, dockers, etc.)
- 3+ years of leadership experience
- Experience in architecting, designing infrastructure environments with distributed enterprise systems and developing architecture and implementation standards
- Experience in Cloud Computing, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
- Knowledge of DevOps, containers, microservices, APIs, infrastructure & cloud orchestration and monitoring technology
- Experience in TOGAF, SDLC, ITSM, IT operations and programming skills is a plus
- Must have excellent communication skills and ability to work individually, within a team and partner with other business groups
- Experience in Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity initiatives
- Must have ability to develop policies & procedures, risk assessment and communicate effectively at C level
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- TOGAF, AWS, Infrastructure and Cloud certifications is a plus
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard and mouse
- Physically able to participate and lead training sessions, presentations and/or meetings.
- Reasoning and analyzing complex information
- Regularly required to talk and hear
- Overtime may be required to meet deadlines
- The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 20 pounds
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA