IT Solutions Architect
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a technology and data-driven financial services company offering a full range of consumer credit card products. As one of the largest credit card banks in the United States, Credit One Bank issues Visa®, Mastercard®, and American Express® products, as well as the Official Credit Card of NASCAR® and the Vegas Golden Knights. Credit One Bank is also the official credit card partner of the Raiders and Las Vegas Aviators. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and connect with us @CreditOneBank on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
Summary Essential Job Functions
- Will have a broad knowledge of technology and manage the in-depth E2E solutioning process for new applications and services applying a holistic approach to the design and implementation considering both business and technical requirements
- Responsible for the logical design, sizing, interoperability, scaling and security aspects definition of the solution
- Serve as an advisor to the business and the IT organization to determine the best approach, best practices and assist on the technology products selection
- Determine the requirements of the different services and technology application projects and help qualify the specific non-functional requirements needed for infrastructure design
- Develop and chart logical application/services flow diagrams
- Collaborate and assist the Infrastructure Architects in the infrastructure solutioning process
- Provide recommendations on develop vs. off the shell solutions
- Liaison to the CDO and IT development staff
- Communicate and clarify requirements with IT Development teams
- Analyze, assess and make recommendation for changes and improvements to core applications, and integration requirements
- Own, manage and communicate the solutions design process
- Deliver well-documented design assumptions for each project
- Build trust and consensus between business and IT staff
- Stay up-to-date and analyze trends in technology and IT
- Assist in the design and planning of technical PoCs and demonstrations
- Create and manage technical reference architecture patterns and standards
- Works with department heads to improve process, governance and best practices
- Recruit, mentor and train new personnel
- Must possess a good understanding of IT technology including hardware and software with a holistic E2E focus of applications and services architecture
- Must have 10+ years IT background
- 5+ years of solutions architecture and engineering experience including virtualization, cloud, server, storage, and networking (i.e: VMWare, Openstack, Openshift, Kubertenes, dockers, etc.)
- 3+ years of leadership experience
- Experience in architecting, designing cloud-based applications environments with distributed enterprise systems and developing implementation standards
- Experience in DevOps, SDLC, containers, microservices and APIs design
- Possess programming experience in one or more development languages, i.e: Phyton, Java, C+, etc.
- Knowledge of cloud Computing, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
- Knowledge of cloud orchestration and monitoring technology
- Knowledge of Enterprise Relational database & Datawarehouse (i.e: Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.) and noSQL DBs (i.e: MongoDB, CouchDB, ArangoDB, etc.)
- Experience in AWS, Azure, .Net, ITSM, IT operations and programming skills is a plus
- Must have excellent communication skills and ability to work individually, within a team and partner with other business groups
- Experience in Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity initiatives
- Must have ability to develop policies & procedures, risk assessment and communicate effectively at C level
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- TOGAF, AWS, Infrastructure and Cloud certifications is a plus
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard and mouse
- Physically able to participate and lead training sessions, presentations and/or meetings.
- Reasoning and analyzing complex information
- Regularly required to talk and hear
- Overtime may be required to meet deadlines
- The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 20 pounds
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA