Business Analyst-Enterprise Strategy
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a technology and data-driven financial services company offering a full range of consumer credit card products. As one of the largest credit card banks in the United States, Credit One Bank issues Visa®, Mastercard®, and American Express® products, as well as the Official Credit Card of NASCAR® and the Vegas Golden Knights. Credit One Bank is also the official credit card partner of the Raiders and Las Vegas Aviators. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and connect with us @CreditOneBank on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
This position is a part of the Risk Management department. Our risk professionals are tasked with identifying revenue opportunities and risk trends by monitoring the performance of our existing portfolio, growth opportunities, and general market trends. We develop and manage strategies for account acquisition, credit line increases, authorizations, collection, fraud, retention, and the sale of revenue-based products.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Manage cross-department projects and initiatives involving close collaboration with Marketing, Finance, and IT departments.
- Track the progress and deliverables for major roadmap projects; manage internal and external vendor timelines and task lists; assimilate key information for Executive-level leadership.
- Evaluate opportunities for new program or process improvements and develop business strategy to bring solutions to market.
- Transform account management and strategic decisioning infrastructures with an emphasis on enhanced flexibility and speed to market.
- Oversee the implementation of new portfolio and strategic management tools for new areas of acquisition, portfolio management, service strategy, fraud and analytics.
- Evaluating, analyzing, and reporting the impact and performance of new business test strategies.
- Compile presentations for upper management, including key performance metrics, status reports, risk management and control reviews, and recommendations for new areas of opportunity.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance, Business, Math or related field.
- Experience in analyzing, recommending, and managing credit strategies.
- Intellectual horsepower with problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills and political savvy.
- Knowledge of financial analysis and profitability drivers.
- Self-starter, who can work independently with a high degree of organization on several projects at one time.
- Sufficient self-confidence and ability to propose new ideas/solutions.
- Ability to quickly assimilate and analyze large amounts of information.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft tool suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio).
Preferred (Not Required):
- Advanced degree
- Consumer Credit Card industry experience
- 1-3 years of analytical experience in Banking, Finance, or related industry
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA