Operations Quality and Training - Technical Writer
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a technology and data-driven financial services company offering a full range of consumer credit card products. As one of the largest credit card banks in the United States, Credit One Bank issues Visa®, Mastercard®, and American Express® products, as well as the Official Credit Card of NASCAR® and the Vegas Golden Knights. Credit One Bank is also the official credit card partner of the Raiders and Las Vegas Aviators. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and connect with us @CreditOneBank on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
Credit One Bank is looking for a Technical Writer, Operations Knowledge Management. This position will primarily be responsible for ensuring clear, accurate, and consistent policies and procedures that drive positive customer outcomes. This may require developing new policies or updating and streamlining current policies as well as managing the change process and ensuring compliance with other procedures and regulations. The person in this role will spend at least 80% of their time writing, editing, updating, and researching policies and procedures.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Manage the intake process for procedure change requests
- Write, edit, update, and research operations policies and procedures
- Map processes
- Adhere to the Credit One Technical Writing Style Guide
- Conduct process meetings to understand and document current and new procedures
- Establish a process of continual improvement in policies, procedures, and agent support tools; to mitigate operational risk and drive customer satisfaction
- Work with policy owners throughout the policy lifecycle (development, review, approval)
- Partner with other departments to ensure timely and effective communication of upcoming changes
- Collaborate with key stakeholders from across the bank to identify gaps and inconsistencies; develop, recommend, and implement improvements
- Ensure the timely coordination and completion of projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Technical Writing classes and or certifications
- 5+ years of relevant experience in an operations environment with advanced understanding of process flows and process documentation
- Experience with content management practices and software
- Competent with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Excellent written and verbal communication, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively and follow up to ensure achievement of deadlines and outcomes
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to collaborate across various functions and levels of the organization
- Analytical, critical thinker with the confidence to make recommendations and drive change
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects concurrently while meetings established deadlines
- Demonstrate company core values of excellence, ownership, collaboration, and integrity
- Bachelor’s degree in business, writing, or related field
- Project management experience
- Six Sigma Experience
- Call center and financial services experience preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA