Product - Group Product Manager
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a technology and data-driven financial services company offering a full range of consumer credit card products. As one of the largest credit card banks in the United States, Credit One Bank issues Visa®, Mastercard®, and American Express® products, as well as the Official Credit Card of NASCAR® and the Vegas Golden Knights. Credit One Bank is also the official credit card partner of the Raiders and Las Vegas Aviators. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and connect with us @CreditOneBank on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
Credit One Bank is looking for a Director of Product Management to support the overall growth of the organization. This position will be primarily responsible for managing one or more credit card products. This individual will work across the organization in particular: marketing, risk management, finance and customer service, to increase the sale and profitability of their assigned product(s).
Summary Essential Job Functions
- Increase receivables through: line increase, adding authorized users and balance transfer campaigns.
- Increase new account sales through partnership with marketing on: mass media, public relations, digital and direct marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with Risk Management to develop and update profit models inclusive of loss rate and attrition rate models.
- Collaborate with Customer Service and Card Operations to ensure a positive card member experience.
- Share findings and make recommendations to senior management for enhancements to assigned Product(s).
- Ensures the timely coordination and completion of projects.
- This role may include management of a team of Product Managers, including recruiting, staff retention and leadership development.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- An undergraduate degree and 10 plus years work experience.
- Prior Product Management or Marketing Management roles, preferably in financial services, ecommerce or consumer packaged goods industries
- Experience in managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and follow-up skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Superior verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Demonstrate company core values of excellence, ownership, collaboration, and integrity.
- Accounting / finance experience
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA