Development - Business Systems Engineer II
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a technology and data-driven financial services company offering a full range of consumer credit card products. As one of the largest credit card banks in the United States, Credit One Bank issues Visa®, Mastercard®, and American Express® products, as well as the Official Credit Card of NASCAR® and the Vegas Golden Knights. Credit One Bank is also the official credit card partner of the Raiders and Las Vegas Aviators. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and connect with us @CreditOneBank on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
The Business System Engineer II (BSE) requires strong documentation skills as well as creativity and technical understanding in order to put together a sound set of technical deliverables.
The BSE is frequently called upon to contribute to project plans and technical architecture design. When assigned to projects, the BSE fully understands project scope, objectives, and timelines and helps explain them to business staff and systems engineering staff. Development work involves technical analysis, systems design, software development and system integration. Maintenance work involves technical problem resolution, and system documentation maintenance.
The BSE acts as an individual contributor on a high level, a technical expert and a business systems provider. The BSE mentors less experienced personnel. The BSE contributes to the development of new principles and concepts in a specific discipline and will develop solutions to complex problems.
- 4+ years hands-on .NET development experience using C#, ADO.NET
- Must have strong object-oriented design, relational model design, and problem-solving skills.
- 4+ years of industry standard systems analysis techniques including data modeling, process modeling, data flow diagramming, Unified Modeling Language UML.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and MS Project.
- Candidate must be able to work independently on projects assigned.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills required.
Not Required, but Preferred:
- Worked with Oracle RDBMS 10g, 11g and SQL Server 2005, 2008.
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit. However, the employee may choose to stand and move within the cubicle area.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard and mouse.
- Must possess the ability to effectively hear and communicate.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 5 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- A minimum of 4 years of college education with an undergraduate degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems, or equivalent work experience.
This job description is not all inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be added as necessary by the Chief Information Officer
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA