Credit One Bank, N.A. is a technology and data-driven financial services company offering a full range of consumer credit card products. As one of the largest credit card banks in the United States, Credit One Bank issues Visa®, Mastercard®, and American Express® products, as well as the Official Credit Card of NASCAR® and the Vegas Golden Knights. Credit One Bank is also the official credit card partner of the Raiders and Las Vegas Aviators. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and connect with us @CreditOneBank on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
The Collections Representative performs activities involving the collection of accounts that are delinquent and/or over the credit limit. Analyzes account status and determines appropriate action while following company policies and all applicable laws.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
· Assertively communicates the importance of resolving delinquency.
· Flexibility to work a wide variety of account types. (ie: NSF, Negative Day, and ANI)
· Uses experience and product knowledge to effectively overcome objections and resolve outstanding issues in a professional and controlled manner.
· Reviews and analyzes the situation of each customer and recommends payment plans following company guidelines.
· Communicates the importance of maintaining credit and resolving delinquency.
· Adherence to all Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA) guidelines.
· High School diploma or equivalent required.
· 6-18+ months collections experience required.
· Significant focus on team as well as individual achievement.
· Ability to establish and maintain a diplomatic approach to collections.
· Knowledge and proper presentation of all methods of payment to cure the account while promoting card utility.
· Demonstrated skill in negotiating and conflict resolution.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Intermediate computer skills.
· Demonstrated ability to effectively educate cardholders towards proper management of their account.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task.
· Previous call center experience preferred
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA