Data Analyst / Developer III
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a technology and data-driven financial services company offering a full range of consumer credit card products. As one of the largest credit card banks in the United States, Credit One Bank issues Visa®, Mastercard®, and American Express® products, as well as the Official Credit Card of NASCAR® and the Vegas Golden Knights. Credit One Bank is also the official credit card partner of the Raiders and Las Vegas Aviators. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and connect with us @CreditOneBank on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
The Risk Systems Specialist III is a subject matter expert in the systems related to their area of responsibility. The Risk Systems Specialist III provides project leadership to a team of less senior Systems Specialists. The Risk Systems Specialist III performs systems analysis, design, development, and maintenance activities in support of Risk systems. The Risk Systems III is a leader who possesses business knowledge and technical expertise related to their areas of responsibility. The Risk Systems III is skilled in systems functionality, project management, and change management.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for managing and providing work direction to lower level analysts.
- Responsible for developing and managing the automation and maintenance of Risk based programs and processes.
- Responsible for designing and implementing dashboards and reports that will provide support in insuring that the company goals are met.
- Anticipates issues based on knowledge of business trends and proposes direction and solutions.
- Analyze data contained in the corporate database and identify data integrity issues with existing and proposed systems and implement solutions.
- Responsible for ensuring that work is well documented.
- Responsible for auditing and quality control to ensure that work meets quality standards.
- Assist in troubleshooting software application issues
- Performs user acceptance testing and enforces proper change control when implementing changes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
BS/BA degree in a related technical discipline with 4-6 years of hands on experience. Experience in one or more of the following: Microsoft Access, SSIS, SSRS, SQL Server, Oracle, SharePoint, or SAS.2+ years Risk Management or equivalent industry experience preferred.
Hands on experience in Python preferred. Must have well developed organizational and prioritization skills, with the ability to manage multiple and sometimes competing priorities.
Position requires excellent written and oral communication skills, and the flexibility, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, highly complex environment. Demonstrated strong analytical, conceptual and quantitative problem-solving skills. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio).
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA