Credit One Bank, N.A. is a technology and data-driven financial services company offering a full range of consumer credit card products. As one of the largest credit card banks in the United States, Credit One Bank issues Visa®, Mastercard®, and American Express® products, as well as the Official Credit Card of NASCAR® and the Vegas Golden Knights. Credit One Bank is also the official credit card partner of the Raiders and Las Vegas Aviators. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and connect with us @CreditOneBank on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
Credit One Bank is looking for a Scrum Master to support the overall growth of the organization. This position will facilitate clear communications between management and the team. The Scrum Masters will be open, approachable, and collaborative. The ideal candidate will enjoy working with passionate people. This position will be proactive in solving problems to help their team(s) succeed.
The Scrum Master will drive Agile and Lean frameworks that result in quality product delivery and continuous improvement. This position will embrace agility as a practice. The Scrum Master will be responsible for removing impediments that hinder the team from reaching their goals and has a flexible approach that enables the team to rapidly respond to changes.
Summary Essential Job Functions
- Hands on experience on Agile practices, Scrum process, Kanban, etc. as an Agile Coach/Scrum Master.
- Proven experience transforming teams to Agile /Scrum from waterfall or other methodologies
- Excellent communication and people-interaction skills. Organized and disciplined nature and have a continuous improvement mindset
- Proven leadership experience in IT delivery, building and sustaining high performing teams.
- Able to provide need based coaching to team members to be agile and support agile delivery.
- Extensive experience as Scrum Master
- Knowledge of multiple technical software delivery life cycles
- Advanced knowledge of business management methodology, change management theory and practices and process engineering methodologies.
- Preferred certifications of Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Agile Certified Professional (ACP), Safe Program Consultant (SPC), Safe Agilist (SA).
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) majors, or 4+ years of equivalent work experience in IT
- 6+ years of equivalent work experience in IT involving continuous process improvement, project management, business requirements and analysis, and/or technical proficiency
- Competent with MS Project, Visio,Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively and follow up to ensure achievement of deadlines, outcomes, and results
- Demonstrate company core values of excellence, ownership, collaboration, and integrity
- Working with Medium-Large IT/MIS projects as a Business Analyst
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA