Motion Graphics & Video Editing Senior Designer
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a technology and data-driven financial services company offering a full range of consumer credit card products. As one of the largest credit card banks in the United States, Credit One Bank issues Visa®, Mastercard®, and American Express® products, as well as the Official Credit Card of NASCAR® and the Vegas Golden Knights. Credit One Bank is also the official credit card partner of the Raiders and Las Vegas Aviators. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and connect with us @CreditOneBank on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
The Motion Graphics & Video Editing Senior Designer is responsible for taking video and animation projects from concert to completion, often with minimal direction and guidance including broadcast, television commercials, presentations, internal communications, social media, website, and other creative assets. This position maintains and catalogs design assets and files according to Creative Department standards. Performs other duties as assigned. The ideal candidate will have high-end skills and be an expert with interactive media software, which could include graphic design and video editing to three-dimensional animation; be agile at brainstorming, creating customer graphics that transmit ideas across digital platforms; be deadline driven, organized and detail obsessed; possess top notch interpersonal and communication skills and be a motivated self-starter, able to work independently as well as group.
This position is based in beautiful Las Vegas, Nevada. This is not a remote position.
Please include a demo reel or a link to your portfolio with your application/resume.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Enforce creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
- Following direction to capture video footage and photography of webinars, interviews, events, products, and other marketing assets
- Setting up lighting and audio equipment for video and photography shoots
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Translating client needs and branding strategies into design strategies
- Designing visual concepts using graphic design tools including design software
- Selecting colors, fonts, photographs, layouts and other design elements to communicate creative concepts
- Collaborating with creative director, branding experts, front-end developers, marketing, content and other professionals to create multi-media content
- Articulating and pitching design concepts to clients, creative director and marketing communication leadership
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; and participating in professional societies
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Design and create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables (corporate videos, eLearning, websites, marketing demonstrations, etc.)
- Prepare design plan, concept and layout for motion graphic projects
- Create and deliver motion graphics in various media including web, apps, mobile, etc.
- Manages selection of audio, video, colors, and animation for graphic design
- Work with editors, producers and other designers to resolve technical and/or design issues
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics
- Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics
- Assist in designing and creating storyboards
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas
- Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention and organization of graphic files
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about latest graphic design techniques
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines and design standards
- Supervises one direct report and act as mentor to other creative designers
- Bachelor’s degree in multimedia design, graphic design or similar area of study with an on-line portfolio
- 5-8 years of motion graphic design, video, 3D design, interaction design, animation, or similar user interface (UI) related experience
- Portfolio of work demonstrating relevant experience that shows independently produced original samples
- Must be able to develop on-brand creative across platforms and media utilizing audio, video and design
- Records and edits video projects, including capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voiceover/sfx, media management, archiving project media
- Knowledge of production equipment, camera, and lighting setups
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects; demonstrated portfolio showing photography, videography, design and software skills
- High-level proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Proven experience with the full Adobe CS6 Suite to include Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, SketchUp, InDesign, and other graphic design software; mastery of graphic design, motion graphics, and animation software – Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4D, Premiere Pro; Final Cut Pro, Adobe Animate
- Professional level command of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web; solid knowledge of design and visual principles
- First-hand professional experience working behind the camera to capture video and photography
- Conceptualize, create and present storyboards, design, and motion/video graphics using different styles and visual approaches
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present strong rationale for design decisions
- Some familiarity with HTML and CSS would be asset
- Strong analytical skills and excellent eye for detail
- Flexible and deadline oriented
- Acute vision, time management skills and exceptional communication skills
- Ability to evaluate choices critically, with the customer needs in mind
- Ability to communicate design choices clearly
- Great multi-tasking skills and ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of current trends and best practices
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA