Assistant Vice President, Acquisition Risk Strategy
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a technology and data-driven financial services company offering a full range of consumer credit card products. As one of the largest credit card banks in the United States, Credit One Bank issues Visa®, Mastercard®, and American Express® products, as well as the Official Credit Card of NASCAR® and the Vegas Golden Knights. Credit One Bank is also the official credit card partner of the Raiders and Las Vegas Aviators. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and connect with us @CreditOneBank on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
The AVP of Acquisition Risk Strategy will be responsible for delivering accretive profit strategies that drive growth for Digital and Direct Mail prospect acquisition (new accounts). The incumbent will own and manage front-end credit risk strategies including the evaluation of targeting, universe expansion opportunities, new data sources, product/price optimization, and test & learn across the credit spectrum. In addition, the incumbent will optimize strategies, new and existing, to drive new account originations and deliver incremental profit to the Bank. This role will report to the Vice President of Acquisition Risk Strategy.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Assess and establish strategic alignment to overall enterprise-wide acquisition and credit risk strategic goals
- Deliver profitable growth through the development of new strategies and the optimization of existing strategies for digital and direct mail acquisition channels through the assessment of credit risk and P&L drivers
- Leverage advanced analytical tools and algorithms to deliver accretive strategies across targeting, universe expansion, and product mix optimization
- Lead and develop a high performing team of strategic analysts that create and test offer strategies
- Deliver product and program strategic roadmaps and project plans that serve as the blueprint for your team’s work product
- Manage the rollout and success of new products and price points from an acquisition perspective
- Collaborate on P&L accuracy and alignment at the program and product level
- Serve as an expert consultant to senior management on highly complex issues.
- Collaborate and partner across the business (Risk, Marketing, IT, etc) to drive highly visible and impactful projects for the Bank, while effectively representing the interests of risk management
- Develop presentations to share insights and recommendations to upper management
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research, Economics, Finance, Business, or related field
- 7+ years of experience in Financial Services, Card Issuing, Consumer Credit, or Banking with 2+ years of people management
- Ability to communicate at all levels and drive to consensus across partners
- Excellent project management skills with ability to roadmap and visualize downstream impacts and roadblocks
- Highly adept at leading and developing a strong team of analysts, as well as prioritizing multiple highly impactful projects for the team
- Knowledge of financial analysis and profitability drivers
- Ability to quickly assimilate and analyze large amounts of information
- Ability to collaborate effectively and follow-up to ensure achievement of deadlines, outcomes, and results with a bias towards action
- Fundamental knowledge of credit scoring, credit underwriting, and credit risk management
- Familiar with a wide variety of credit card industry concepts, practices, and metrics across credit policy, credit risk, and loss forecasting
- Power user of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Preferred (Not Required):
- Advanced degree
- Consumer Credit industry experience
- Statistical tool such as SAS Enterprise Miner
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA