Sales Operations Manager
Fab-Tech, Inc. in Colchester, Vermont, employs an exceptional team of hardworking, quality focused individuals, a number of whom have been here since the very beginning, 30+ years ago! We are passionate about safety and committed to providing our customers with the best, safest, most environmentally responsible products in the industry.
SIGN-ON BONUS ELIGIBLE - after 90 day probationary period - $1,500 1st shift / $2,000 2nd shift
Responsible for all aspects of the Inside Sales Department. Provide management communication, training and coaching to a staff of 3-4 Inside Sales Specialists. Monitor and report on sales metrics.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following but are not limited to the following:
- Manage all internal Sales Administration functions including sales reports, quote and estimation lead time metrics/goals
- Review customer requirements with applicable sales person to ensure information is sufficient for preparing effective estimates and proposals
- Prepare quotations and estimates
- Ensure that all inquiries are attended to in a timely and efficient manner
- Liaise with Accounting department to accurately identify credit worthy customers
- Work with Engineering and Manufacturing to ensure ability to provide the customer with Fab-Tech quality product on-time
- Provide weekly sales update/metrics in Management Meeting
- Ensure that product pricing in proposals is achieving margins set by Fab-Tech Senior Management
- Ensure that orders received as a result of proposals are entered in CRM/Encompix accurately and are consistent with all provisions of proposals and any modifications made through negotiations with customers
- Provide superior customer service to external customers and our outside sales force by answering incoming calls and following through on their questions and/or requests.
- Ensure compliance with Fab-Tech Inc policies and procedures
- Other activities as assigned.
Manage team of 3-4 sales people.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration preferred
- Minimum of five years of sales management experience
- Excellent customer service, communication, phone, and problem solving skills
- Experience managing multiple projects
- Have a solid understanding of all facets of the sheet metal and HVAC industry, from duct construction through installation practices
- Strong product and technical knowledge and/or the ability to assimilate extensive information related to our products and applications
- Proficiency with AutoCad and blueprint reading
- A commitment to superior customer service, exceeding customer expectations and maintaining positive customer relationships
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook and the ability to learn new programs quickly
Critical Process System Group offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package that includes: Annual Performance-Based Bonuses, Pay Based on Skill Level and Overtime Potential – Earn Extra Money! Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Short/Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance. 401k deferral and match program, PTO and Paid Holidays and Employee Assistance Program.
Perfect Attendance Recognition with Monetary Awards, Discounted Gym Membership, Paid Volunteer Time Off, Above & Beyond Recognition, Free Boots and Company Gear, Wellness Program with challenges, incentives and rewards all year!
Just for Fun: Taco Truck Day, Wellness Fair, Cornhole Tournaments, Fun Contests with Prizes, Birthday Recognition, Smoothie Truck Day
If you are looking for a future with a company known for its inventiveness and passion for progress, look no further...... your career is right here!
- Pay Type Salary
- 480 Hercules Dr, Colchester, VT 05446, USA