1st & 2nd Shift Blasters
SIGN ON BONUS (after successful completion of probation period):
$750 first shift
$1000 second shift
Fab-Tech, Inc offers an engaging team-oriented work environment focused on encouraging a culture of problem solving, learning and opportunity. We have a passion for delivering innovative solutions for our customers while at the same time having fun executing our mission. Maintaining many aspects of the small business mentality that solidified our beginnings is critical to us and how it relates to a family first and work-life balance. If you are committed to be challenged to learn,grow and make a difference to the team you might be the exceptional talent we need. If this description speaks to you and your experience, let us know!
JOB SUMMARY The primary responsibilities of this position include product handling, operation of blasting equipment & performing quality inspections. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties and related work may be assigned as necessary.
- Operation of both sandblasting cabinet & large blast booth equipment
- Daily duties include product handling, lifting, prepping/masking of product
- Must feel comfortable with operation of lifting devices (hoist) while handling larger product
- Individual will also be responsible for performing Quality Control inspections on product entering & exiting department; ensuring product meets specification
- Ability to stand on feet for up to 10 hrs. daily
- Ability to comfortably work in a fast paced work environment
- May be required to work in other departments if needed
- Passing a PFT exam, if wearing supplied air system (large blast booth)
- Pay Type Hourly
- 480 Hercules Dr, Colchester, VT 05446, USA