1st Shift Fabricator
This position is with our company Pure Guard, which manufactures a welded stainless steel exhaust duct system coated with our proprietary hybrid fluoropolymer PureGuard coating. Our combination of welded stainless substrate and proprietary PureGuard coating satisfied all testing requirements necessary to gain Factory Mutual standard 4922 approval for corrosive fume and smoke exhaust without sprinklers.
SIGN-ON BONUS ELIGIBLE - after 90 day probationary period - $750 1st shift / $1,000 2nd shift
Pure Guard offers an engaging team-oriented work environment focused on encouraging a culture of problem solving, learning and opportunity. We have a passion for delivering innovative solutions for our customers while at the same time having fun executing our mission. Maintaining many aspects of the small business mentality that solidified our beginnings is critical to us and how it relates to a family first and work-life balance. If you are committed to be challenged to learn,grow and make a difference to the team you might be the exceptional talent we need. If this description speaks to you and your experience, let us know!
In this area you’ll form sheet metal into cylindrical and conical products, prep and fabricate stainless steel pipe and fittings for welding.
Under close supervision you’ll be introduced to a series of duties and responsibilities with increasing complexity to include, but are not limited to the following:
- Set up work area, select and verify the materials for production, and meet daily production and quality demands in such specific areas as: grinding, rolling, seam welding, flanging, tagging, shearing.
- Comply with health, safety (including OSHA), and environmental procedures, and ensures the cleanliness of the area.
- Work in a team environment.
- Continue to learn and expand one’s own capacity within this job by increasing knowledge and skill base.
- Perform various other assignments per lead person or supervisor direction.
- Strong mechanical ability
- Knowledge of sheet metal layout (proper fittings), surface grinding and metallurgy
- Forklift experience
- Demonstrated commitment to quality and safety
- Positive attitude and team-oriented
- Willingness to learn the more complex aspects of the equipment operation involved within the round area and shear area
- Willingness to work in other areas as needed
- History of dependability
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
- Ability to read and understand work instructions, technical documents (cut sheets), safety policies, company policies and procedures
- Ability to complete written documentation
- Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers and superiors
- Ability to apply basic math skills including adding and subtracting whole numbers and fractions
- Ability to accurately read a tape measure to 1/32”
Critical Process System Group offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package that includes medical (individual and family premiums shared between employer and employee), dental and vision coverage, HSA, Day Care reimbursement, matching 401(k), life insurance, disability, holiday and paid time off.
If you are looking for a future with a company known for its inventiveness and passion for progress, look no further...... your career is right here!
- Pay Type Hourly
- 1010 S 65th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85043, USA