1st Shift Blaster
This position is with our company Pure Guard, which manufactures a welded stainless steel exhaust duct system coated with our proprietary hybrid fluoropolymer PureGuard coating. Our combination of welded stainless substrate and proprietary PureGuard coating satisfied all testing requirements necessary to gain Factory Mutual standard 4922 approval for corrosive fume and smoke exhaust without sprinklers.
SIGN-ON BONUS ELIGIBLE - after 90 day probationary period - $750 1st shift / $1,000 2nd shift
Pure Guard offers an engaging team-oriented work environment focused on encouraging a culture of problem solving, learning and opportunity. We have a passion for delivering innovative solutions for our customers while at the same time having fun executing our mission. Maintaining many aspects of the small business mentality that solidified our beginnings is critical to us and how it relates to a family first and work-life balance. If you are committed to be challenged to learn, grow and make a difference to the team you might be the exceptional talent we need. If this description speaks to you and your experience, let us know!
SUMMARY: The primary responsibilities of this position include product handling, operation of blasting equipment & performing quality inspections.
Operation of both sandblasting cabinet & large blast booth equipment
Daily duties include product handling, lifting, prepping/masking of product
Must feel comfortable with operation of lifting devices (hoist) while handling larger product
Individual will also be responsible for performing Quality Control inspections on product entering & exiting department; ensuring product meets specification
- Ability to stand on feet for up to 10 hrs. daily
- Ability to comfortably work in a fast paced work environment
- May be required to work in other departments if needed
- Passing a PFT exam, if wearing supplied air system (large blast booth)
Entry-level position with training provided. No education or experience required
- Independent, dependable; determined, positive in demeanor
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Good attitude
- Frequent standing, bending at waist, and use of hands is required
- Specific vision abilities required to include close vision, and ability to adjust focus
- Occasionally perform physical activities including lifting (up to 50 lbs. unassisted)
Critical Process System Group offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package that includes medical (individual and family premiums shared between employer and employee), dental and vision coverage, HSA, Day Care reimbursement, matching 401(k), life insurance, disability, holiday and paid time off.
If you are looking for a future with a company known for its inventiveness and passion for progress, look no further...... your career is right here!
- Pay Type Hourly
- 1010 S 65th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85043, USA