1st & 2nd Shift Coaters
This position is with our company Pure Guard, which manufactures a welded stainless steel exhaust duct system coated with our proprietary hybrid fluoropolymer PureGuard coating. Our combination of welded stainless substrate and proprietary PureGuard coating satisfied all testing requirements necessary to gain Factory Mutual standard 4922 approval for corrosive fume and smoke exhaust without sprinklers.
SIGN-ON BONUS ELIGIBLE - after 90 day probationary period - $750 1st shift / $1,000 2nd shift
Pure Guard offers an engaging team-oriented work environment focused on encouraging a culture of problem solving, learning and opportunity. We have a passion for delivering innovative solutions for our customers while at the same time having fun executing our mission. Maintaining many aspects of the small business mentality that solidified our beginnings is critical to us and how it relates to a family first and work-life balance. If you are committed to be challenged to learn,grow and make a difference to the team you might be the exceptional talent we need. If this description speaks to you and your experience, let us know!
The primary responsibilities of this position: Applying PSP powder electrostatically, in an even, overlapping manner. Load & unloading ovens, sanding, visual inspection and verification of coating thicknesses & attention to detail, throughout the coating process is essential. Excellent communication skills are a must.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties and related work may be assigned as necessary.
- Manually applying PSP powder via: electrostatically
- Ability to learn basic troubleshooting of spray equipment
- Prepping of coated surfaces (sanding, wiping & using compressed air)
- Loading & unloading of ovens
- Conduct day to day duties safely (being aware of surrounding at all times - working with; around high temperature ovens)
- Checking coating thicknesses throughout all steps of the process.
- Conveying feedback to coworkers and coating lead is essential in this position
- Ability to stand on feet for 10 hours daily
- Must be able to work in a face paced work environment
- Attention to detail & communication is essential
- Vinyl gloves are to be used at all times when handling product. Heat resistant gloves are to be worn at all times when handling hot product
- Must be able to pass a PFT exam prior to being able to wear supplied air system (fresh air breathing PPE)
Critical Process System Group offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package that includes medical (individual and family premiums shared between employer and employee), dental and vision coverage, HSA, Day Care reimbursement, matching 401(k), life insurance, disability, holiday and paid time off.
If you are looking for a future with a company known for its inventiveness and passion for progress, look no further...... your career is right here!
- Pay Type Hourly
- 1010 S 65th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85043, USA