This position is with our company Pure Guard, which manufactures a welded stainless steel exhaust duct system coated with our proprietary hybrid fluoropolymer PureGuard coating. Our combination of welded stainless substrate and proprietary PureGuard coating satisfied all testing requirements necessary to gain Factory Mutual standard 4922 approval for corrosive fume and smoke exhaust without sprinklers.
The primary responsibilities of this position include expediting and maintaining the flow of work and materials through all stages of the production process in order to ensure production deadlines are met.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties and related work may be assigned as necessary.
- Expedite, route and dispatch material and parts in accordance with production schedules and commitments.
- Review job orders and determine what materials and resources will be needed to complete the work on schedule.
- Serve as liaison between various departments within the company to ensure production deadlines and schedules are met, and that any problems are acted upon in a timely manner.
- Provide support to production management as needed to ensure no negative impact to production and timeline commitments.
- Keep accurate up-to-date records, keeping track of shipments, movement of materials, the needs of each department, and production deadlines.
- Alert appropriate personnel of all item/vendor issues that may impact timely work flow.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Experience in an expediting, purchasing or inventory role within a production environment.
- Demonstrated organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- High level communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to evaluate a situation and make any adjustments as needed.
- Ability to perform accurate mathematical calculations.
Minimum Education, Certifications and Qualifications
- 2-year degree in a business or a related field preferred.
- Computer proficiency with experience in Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with MRP/ERP systems is required
- 5 or more years manufacturing experience
Critical Process System Group offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package that includes medical (individual and family premiums shared between employer and employee), dental and vision coverage, HSA, Day Care reimbursement, matching 401(k), life insurance, disability, holiday and paid time off.
If you are looking for a future with a company known for its inventiveness and passion for progress, look no further...... your career is right here!
- Pay Type Hourly
- 1010 S 65th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85043, USA