Engineering - Associate Engineer
ENGVT is a growing consulting engineering firm located in Williston, VT with clients in HVAC/Buildings, semi-conductor, life sciences, food and beverage, and industrial manufacturing. Our projects are primarily in the Northeast, but also frequently around the country as we serve our long term industrial and manufacturing clients. The majority of our work is engineer prime, consulting directly to the owner on mechanically oriented projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following; other duties may be assigned.
- Design of Piping and HVAC mechanical systems.
- Equipment selection and specification.
- Plan and effectively utilize the general time to advance the quality and efficiency of the office.
- Function as a major client contact, assuring that client needs are met.
- Initiate new projects and follow-up on possible project opportunities.
Direct CAD support as necessary to compile biddable construction drawing packages.
SPECIFICATIONS and QUALIFICATIONS
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong CAD skills with AutoCad and Revit, though this is not a critical need.
- Ability to take on division leadership role.
- Understanding of commercial construction procedures and consultant involvement.
- Experience making construction/bid documents.
Education and/or experience:
5+years of design experience, PE license preferred.
- Demonstrated exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from small and large groups
Critical Process System Group offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package that includes medical (individual and family premiums shared between employer and employee), dental and vision coverage, HSA, Day Care reimbursement, matching 401(k), life insurance, disability, holiday and paid time off.
If you are looking for a future with a company known for its inventiveness and passion for progress, look no further...... your career is right here!
- Pay Type Salary
- 1193 S Brownell Rd, Williston, VT 05495, USA