Receiving / Stockroom
The primary responsibilities of this role will be to receive all incoming material deliveries at the Colchester facility and distribute those items accordingly, as well as distributing goods stored in the stock room as requested. The goal of this position is to ensure the safe and accurate receipt of materials and assist in maintaining accurate inventory levels of stocked goods.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Serve as first point of contact for all material stored in the stock room.
- Conduct monthly cycle counts of stock room inventory.
- Maintain consumable/shop supply stock levels for items warehoused in the stock room.
- Ensure that incoming materials are inspected for quality and accuracy prior to acceptance and receipt processing.
- Safely unload all inbound deliveries from various modes of transport
- Post all receipts into Encompix for deliveries to the Colchester facility. Distribute product to the appropriate area.
- Process the return of any purchased materials in conjunction with established procedures.
- Accurately fill orders from Pure Guard, the Arizona facility, for inventory items.
- Resolve price and quantity discrepancies between actual receipts & PO’s.
- Assist in the maintenance and updates of written procedures for department.
- Assist in establishment and adjustment of min and max levels for inventory items.
- Assist in the continual effort to improve processes and efficiency.
- Assist in the processing of year-end physical inventory.
- Communicate and work effectively with all members of department in addition to other internal and external contacts.
- At times may be required to assist Shipping Dept. staff with other tasks.
- Other assignments as requested.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 480 Hercules Dr, Colchester, VT 05446, USA