This position is with our company Diversified Fluid Solutions, which manufactures a variety of chemical blending and distribution equipment, provides technical expertise, and delivers flawless support to meet a diverse array of high purity chemical applications.
SUMMARY: The primary responsibilities of this role will include managing inventory, receiving and shipping merchandise, and assist purchasing within the Boise facility. The goal of this position is to maintain and ensure accurate inventory to support the manufacturing process while keeping inventory levels in-line with established inventory goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following;
- Coordinate outbound shipments and transact in ERP system accordingly
- Physically receive and stock inventory into its proper warehouse location
- Conduct monthly cycle counts of inventory
- Maintain consumable/shop supply stock levels for items warehoused in the stock room
- Process the return of any purchased materials in conjunction with established procedures
- Assist in establishment and adjustment of min and max levels for inventory items
- Assist in the processing of year-end physical inventory
- Communicate and work effectively with all members of department in addition to other internal and external contacts
- Crate and prepare large machines for shipment
- Utilize a forklift to load and unload shipments
- Other assignments as requested
- Examine shipment contents and compare with records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy.
- Record shipment data, such as weight, charges, space availability, damages, or discrepancies, for reporting, accounting, or recordkeeping purposes.
- Prepare documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, or shipping orders, to route materials.
- Confer or correspond with establishment representatives to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, or nonconformance to specifications.
- Pack, seal, label, or affix postage to prepare materials for shipping, using hand tools and/or power tools.
- Maintain a clean and debris-free environment.
- Move freight, stock, or other materials to and from storage or production areas, loading docks, delivery vehicles by hand or using forklift or other equipment.
- Read, pick, mark, issue and process “Pick List” or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments for material or equipment needs.
- Identify opportunities for Continuous Improvement or within the Supply Chain Group.
Critical Process System Group offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package that includes medical (individual and family premiums shared between employer and employee), dental and vision coverage, HSA, Day Care reimbursement, matching 401(k), life insurance, disability, holiday and paid time off.
If you are looking for a future with a company known for its inventiveness and passion for progress, look no further...... your career is right here!
- Pay Type Hourly
- Boise, ID 83713, USA