Coater - 1st Shift
480 Hercules Dr, Colchester, VT 05446, USA Req #50
Friday, November 20, 2020
Critical Process Systems Group (CPS) is a group of manufacturing and design companies providing innovative product solutions to the semiconductor, life science, chemical processing, gas systems, wastewater, mining, power generation and other industries. We provide a broad range of products & services including liquid, chemical, and gas storage, blending, and delivery control, pre-fabricated high purity process utility modules, corrosive fume exhaust duct, and airflow control devices. With the breadth of our product offerings and engineering capabilities we can offer broad turnkey solutions or targeted niche products depending on our customer’s needs and desires.
This position is with our company Fab-Tech, which manufactures PermaShield Pipe (PSP®), a revolutionary hybrid fluoropolymer coated stainless steel duct system recognized worldwide as the premier solution for corrosive and hazardous fume exhaust needs. PermaShield Pipe is a fully engineered, modular fume exhaust system that combines the reliability of stainless steel with the superior corrosion resistance of Fab-Tech's proprietary PermaShield Fluoropolymer Barrier Coating. PSP carries a highly regarded FM4922 approval as well.
The primary responsibilities of this position :
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties and related work may be assigned as necessary.
- Manually applying PSP powder via: electrostatically
- Ability to learn basic troubleshooting of spray equipment
- Prepping of coated surfaces (sanding, wiping & using compressed air)
- Loading & unloading of ovens
- Conduct day to day duties safely (being aware of surrounding at all times - working with; around high temperature ovens)
- Checking coating thicknesses throughout all steps of the process.
- Conveying feedback to coworkers and coating lead is essential in this position
- Ability to stand on feet for 10 hours daily
- Must be able to work in a face paced work environment
- Attention to detail & communication is essential
- Vinyl gloves are to be used at all times when handling product. Heat resistant gloves are to be worn at all times when handling hot product
- Must be able to pass a PFT exam prior to being able to wear supplied air system (fresh air breathing PPE)
Critical Process System Group offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package that includes medical (individual and family premiums shared between employer and employee), dental and vision coverage, HSA, Day Care reimbursement, matching 401(k), life insurance, disability, holiday and paid time off.
If you are looking for a future with a company known for its inventiveness and passion for progress, look no further...... your career is right here!
- Pay Type Hourly
- 480 Hercules Dr, Colchester, VT 05446, USA