Inside Sales - Customer Service
The primary function of this role is to contribute to Fab-Tech Incorporated Sales efforts by performing various sales and customer service functions for internal and external customers including estimating and quoting products.
- Provide superior customer service to external customers and our outside sales force by answering incoming calls and following through on their questions and/or requests.
- Develop and maintain solid product and market expertise.
- Answer customer questions and seek technical expertise when necessary.
- Always provide prompt and comprehensive feedback to customers (exceed expectations).
- Estimate and quote products and projects for customers.
- Receive orders from customers and enter them into ERP system.
- Manage both small and large multi-order projects.
- Prioritize delivery of releases on large projects.
- Obtain change orders on projects where appropriate.
- Continuously update customer and prospect contact and mailing list.
- Work with department head to expand the scope of our customer service activities.
- Interface with internal resources (engineering/manufacturing/shipping).
- Enter X-numbers for customer parts accurately. Seek assistance where necessary.
- Assist finance with receivable collection activities where appropriate.
- Attend daily operations meeting as assigned.
- Other activities as assigned.
- Excellent customer service, communication, phone, and problem solving skills.
- Experience managing multiple projects.
- Have a solid understanding of all facets of the sheet metal and HVAC industry, from duct construction through installation practices.
- Strong product and technical knowledge and/or the ability to assimilate extensive infom1ation related to our products and applications.
- Proficient blueprint and specification reading skills; including document viewing programs such as Autodesk Design Review, Autodesk DWG True View, Auto CAD and Adobe Reader.
- A commitment to superior customer service, exceeding customer expectations and maintaining positive customer relationships.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook and the ability to learn new programs quickly.
- Pay Type Salary
- 480 Hercules Dr, Colchester, VT 05446, USA