Quality Control - 2nd shift
480 Hercules Dr, Colchester, VT 05446, USA
Friday, November 13, 2020
Critical Process Systems Group (CPS) is a group of manufacturing and design companies providing innovative product solutions to the semiconductor, life science, chemical processing, gas systems, wastewater, mining, power generation and other industries. We provide a broad range of products & services including liquid, chemical, and gas storage, blending, and delivery control, pre-fabricated high purity process utility modules, corrosive fume exhaust duct, and airflow control devices. With the breadth of our product offerings and engineering capabilities we can offer broad turnkey solutions or targeted niche products depending on our customer’s needs and desires.
This position is with our company Fab-Tech, which manufactures PermaShield Pipe (PSP®), a revolutionary hybrid fluoropolymer coated stainless steel duct system recognized worldwide as the premier solution for corrosive and hazardous fume exhaust needs. PermaShield Pipe is a fully engineered, modular fume exhaust system that combines the reliability of stainless steel with the superior corrosion resistance of Fab-Tech's proprietary PermaShield Fluoropolymer Barrier Coating. PSP carries a highly regarded FM4922 approval as well.
SUMMARY: In this area the primary responsibility is to test all coated duct with 100% accuracy performing visual inspections, product repair, mil and spark testing per the Work Instructions.
Include, but which are not limited to the following:
Under close supervision you’ll be introduced to a series of duties and responsibilities with increasing complexity to include but are not limited to the following:
- Visually inspect product for any defects.
- Use spark tester to identify any pinholes in coating.
- Use mil tester to read the thickness of coating.
- Use heat gun to heat product and add powder coating as needed to repair any defects.
- Maintain accurate documentation of all inspection procedures performed.
- Request re-works as needed.
- Enter product information into ERP system using barcode scanner and some data-entry.
- Comply with health, Safety (including OSHA), and environmental procedures, and ensure the cleanliness of the area.
- Work in a team environment.
- Continue to learn and expand one’s own capacity within this job by increasing knowledge and skill base.
- Perform various other assignments per lead person or supervisor direction
Critical Process System Group offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package that includes medical (individual and family premiums shared between employer and employee), dental and vision coverage, HSA, Day Care reimbursement, matching 401(k), life insurance, disability, holiday and paid time off.
If you are looking for a future with a company known for its inventiveness and passion for progress, look no further...... your career is right here!