Shipping / Receiving clerk
Position in a production environment with shipping experience preferred but willing to train an entry-level individual. In this area you are responsible for preparing products for shipment ensuring that all production standards are maintained.
- Identify and package correct parts per order; ensure correct number of parts and accuracy of products shipped.
- Process orders via the company’s software for shipping, and receiving and complete necessary documentation.
- Identify appropriate packaging; fabricate skids and crates as needed.
- Comply with health, safety (including OSHA), and environmental procedures and ensures cleanliness of the area.
- Continue to learn and expand one’s capacity within this job by increasing knowledge and skill base.
- Perform various other assignments per lead person or manager direction.
- CDL A – ability to move shipping trailers around facility/grounds
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from colleagues and suppliers.
- Ability to apply basic mathematical skills (especially an ability to read a ruler/tape measure), identif problems, collect information, and suggest solutions.
- Can speak and understand basic English with an emphasis on complying with directions, fundamental shop safety procedures, and production standards.
- Reading and writing skills with an emphasis on understanding and completing Shipping and Receiving documentation.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is essential. Must be able to multi-task.
- Basic computer skills, with knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Word, Outlook, Etc.
- Forklift and/or previous experience in shipping is a plus but not required.
- Self- starter, dependable, energetic, with positive attitude.
Critical Process System Group offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package that includes medical (individual and family premiums shared between employer and employee), dental and vision coverage, HSA, Day Care reimbursement, matching 401(k), life insurance, disability, holiday and paid time off.
If you are looking for a future with a company known for its inventiveness and passion for progress, look no further...... your career is right here!
- Pay Type Hourly
- 480 Hercules Dr, Colchester, VT 05446, USA