Sr. Product Manager - Enterprise Platforms
ConnectiveRx was formed in 2015 by bringing together the industry-leading business of PSKW, PDR/LDM, Careform (2017) and The Macaluso Group (2018) to advance our technology-driven expertise in providing state-of-the-art commercialization solutions. To learn more about our company, visit ConnectiveRx.com
ConnectiveRx takes the pain out of the prescription process for patients and providers. We believe that getting started on prescription medication, and staying on it, should feel easy. Our mission is simplifying access to specialty therapies through our unique blend of technology and services.
We’re looking for a product leader to build and launch the next generation of patient access and patient support services, powered by highly scalable and automated enterprise platform capabilities.
The Senior Product Manager will play a critical role in driving the product vision, business model, and launch of best in class patient access services. The successful Senior Product Manager is passionate about data-driven decision making, developing a deep understanding of customer and end-user needs, and creating elegant and scalable solutions to pervasive patient access pain points.
What you will do:
- Create software capabilities that gives internal operations roles a technological advantage in their tasks
- Address deep complex technical and operational challenges with simple yet powerful software tools
- Work with leadership across the organization to develop the rails for consistent process and automation
- Prioritize and lead development of use cases that improve productivity, without sacrificing quality or customer service
- Lead, optimize, and finetune client implementation projects on the ConnectiveRx Salesforce Platform
- Analyze and translate patient journey requirements and program offerings into product enhancements
- Institutionalize the right key performance indicators and the appropriate feedback loop mechanisms to ensure enterprise platform enhancements are achieving intended impact
- Track evolving user needs, industry trends, and competitor activity, and develop a nuanced understanding of customer and internal stakeholder needs
- Build strong partnerships with internals team including technology, marketing, sales, patient support operations, and project management to align on product vision and remove blockers to execution
- Grow organizational readiness across all aspects of commercialization and business performance: strategy, launch, execution, and operational excellence
- Manage entire lifecycle: ideation, business case, development, release, analysis, and iteration. Define, test, and validate innovative solutions in R&D phases through business model validation, user testing, etc.
- Ensure smooth implementation of products and services through proactive launch management, change management, and GTM strategy internally and externally
- Maintain a keen understanding of how Salesforce fits into the larger technology landscape for Customers and internal processes
What we require from you:
- 5+ years product management experience including strategic planning and implementation required
- 2+ years leading (or participating) in Salesforce system implementation efforts using an SDLC methodology
- Proven success in developing, deploying and driving adoption of business processes on Salesforce platform required
- Experience building tools primarily used by internal operations teams preferred
- Experience in the healthcare field or adjacent industries required, pharmaceutical industry a definite plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required
What we need from you:
- Experience with Salesforce.com service product offerings and ecosystem
- Familiarity with BI portals, e.g. Looker, Power BI, Tableau
- Confident and highly communicative, with excellent business insight and a willingness to challenge others or propose changes
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
- Ability to exercise tact and good interpersonal skills
- Strong Project management skills
- Group facilitation skills
- Strong decision making, time management skills and analytical skills
- Ability to be proactive with a sense of urgency
- Highly motivated person able to work in a fast-paced changing environment
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 25
- Pittsburgh, PA 15275, USA