Graveyard HR Call Center Associate Human Resources Assistant
THIS POSITION PAYS $19.00 PER HOUR AND WORKS GRAVEYARD SHIFT, 10:00PM-6:30AM INCLUDING WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS
Under general supervision, the Human Resources Call Center Associate will provide support during the day, swing, and/or graveyard shifts for the Human Resources Department.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Answers all attendance-related phone calls from company employees and documents employee attendance records in the company’s attendance tracking program as needed.
2. Conducts and documents the interactive process with employees calling out or leaving work early for reasons protected under state and federal law (FMLA, PDL, Kin Care, etc.).
3. Provides attendance information and records to department supervisors and managers as needed.
4. Conducts attendance related investigations and facilitates disciplinary outcomes in consultation with the Lead Human Resources Call Center Associate and Attendance Administration Supervisor.
5. Provides front desk support for the Human Resources department, including greeting visitors to the office, answering telephones, and providing answers to basic questions regarding company policies and procedures.
6. Scans and maintains all employee documents in the electronic file database.
7. Organizes employee file and assembles documentation for employee and/or legal file requests.
8. Assists with other duties and projects as assigned.
9. Attendance and punctuality are an essential job function of this position.
1. Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources, or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
2. Proficient in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, and Excel.
3. General understanding of benefits, employee leave of absence and general HR functions.
4. Ability to handle sensitive and confidential documentation.
5. Candidate must have excellent time management and organizational skills.
6. Candidate must be flexible to work a variety of shifts.
Must possess an ability to work with minimal supervision and make educated ethical decisions as necessary. Must be able to resolve conflicts and have effective communication skills with all levels of employees and be able to work effectively and collaboratively in a team environment. Must demonstrate an ability to work independently, prepare detailed professional correspondence, memoranda, policies, procedures as well as regulations related to the employee’s duties. A general knowledge of the Windows based computer operating systems is also required.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 6131 Telegraph Rd, Commerce, CA 90040, USA