*** MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ANY SHIFT INCLUDING GRAVEYARD, WEEKENDS, AND HOLIDAYS ***
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Responsible for cleaning casino facilities to include but not limited to; hallways, employee lounges, Ballroom, casino floor, gaming tables, player chairs and beverage / food tables, executive offices, parking lots and other work areas.
2. Report / replace soiled or a defective furnishing i.e. chairs, food tables, gaming tables.
3. Cleans and sanitizes all restrooms.
4. Sweeps, scrubs, waxes and polishes floors, using brooms, mops, and power cleaning appliances.
5. Polish brass, clean walls, light fixtures and windows as necessary.
6. Follows daily cleaning schedules.
7. Empties trash into large central receptacle; transports trash and waste to disposal area.
8. Replenishes restroom supplies as needed from storage area.
9. Is able to walk and stand throughout the entire eight (8) hour shift.
10. Ability to lift a maximum of twenty-five (25) pounds up to five (5) times per shift and push a maximum of seventy-five (75) pounds for various job-related duties up to five (5) times per week.
11. Performs other work-related duties as assigned by your supervisor.
Work Experience Required:
• Some experience in a related field preferred.
• High School diploma or equivalent experience.
• Must be able to speak, read and understand English.
• Knowledge of safety and sanitation guidelines as set forth in individual job manuals.
• Positive and enthusiastic approach to all assignments.
• Attendance and punctuality are an essential function of the position.
Must possess an ability to work with minimal supervision and make educated ethical decisions as necessary. Must be able to resolve conflicts and have effective communication skills with all levels of employees and be able to work effectively and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 6131 Telegraph Rd, Commerce, CA 90040, USA