PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Supervises daily gaming operations for all casino games; including but not limited to starting, combining, and breaking games.
2. Establishes that games are running smoothly and enforces decisions and resolves gaming disputes in assigned gaming areas.
3. Exercises independent judgment in issuance of comps and resolution of customer disputes for assigned casino games.
4. Maintains integrity of all Casino Games consistent with Company policies and procedures.
5. Oversees casino floor personnel, including training, evaluating, disciplining and scheduling assignments for all floor staff within assigned casino games.
6. Work closely with Casino Management to implement and oversee overall strategies for customer service, comping, games layout and mix, revenue growth, and expense management.
7. Monitors floor staff’s performance in responding to customers’ needs, while enforcing and following established policies and procedures pertaining to casino games.
8. Reports any “out of the ordinary” situations dealing with either customers or employees to the Shift Manager.
9. Maintains communication with the Shift Manager and other floor personnel regarding any unusual activities on the floor.
10. Provides excellent customer service consistent with company standards and procedures established by the management, or as discussed in departmental meetings.
11. Understands and fully complies with Commerce Casino’s Currency Transaction Reporting Policy and Procedures.
12. Responsible for all other work-related duties as assigned by Casino Management.
The duties listed are not set forth for the purposes of limiting the assignment of work. They are not to be construed as a complete list of the many duties normally to be performed under a position title or those to be assigned and performed temporarily outside of an employee’s normal line of work.
Work Experience Required: At least 5 years’ experience in casino gaming operations.
Education: College degree in Management or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Knowledge Required: Must have knowledge of Casino gaming rules and operations; be able to monitor and supervise employees of all levels; have general knowledge in Federal and State Gaming regulations as well as in Marketing. Must understand and be able to enforce Company and departmental policies and procedures, be an ethical decision maker, self-motivated, able to resolve conflicts, and have effective communication skills with all levels of employees / patrons.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6131 Telegraph Rd, Commerce, CA 90040, USA