F&B Floor Manager
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Manages the team of Food and Beverage Supervisors, effectively leading on all front of house operations, and reports to F & B Management.
2. Knowledgeable and proficient in the Birchstreet Purchasing program, creating requisitions and adding items.
3. Completes accurate and thorough monthly inventory.
4. Working knowledge of kitchen operations and superior communication skills in coordinating with back-of-house
5. Participates in menu creation and programming with F&B teams, front and back of house.
6. Must have the ability to write effective and accurate schedules, provide documentation of meal break tracking, payroll and attendance tracking, and disciplinary actions as required.
7. Knowledge of Point of Sale electronic check ordering systems is required.
8. Trains service staff on effective and friendly guest service techniques including policies and procedures related to Food & Beverage controls, service sequence and service standards.
9. Ensures accurate and timely documentation of attendance variance reports, customer issues and shift reports.
10. Actively participates in departmental and company training programs as required.
11. Performs all other work-related duties as assigned by the Food and Beverage Management.
The duties listed are not set forth for the purposes of limiting the assignment of work. They are not to be construed as a complete list of the many duties normally to be performed under a position title or those to be assigned and performed temporarily outside of an employee’s normal line of work.
Work Experience Required:
• Minimum of 5 years in a F&B Management or supervisory capacity or equivalent.
• High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience required
• Must possess excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• The ability to interact professionally and positively with employees, superiors and guest is essential.
• Individual must have the ability to quickly and effectively analyze and resolve guest complaints and employee disputes.
• Must be able to speak, read, and understand English
• Must be able to walk and stand for at least (8) hours per shift, duties also call for frequent kneeling, bending and reaching overhead.
• Must be able to lift twenty-five (25) pounds for various job-related duties.
• Attendance and punctuality are essential functions of the position.
• Open and flexible schedule is required
• Working knowledge of Alcohol, Beer, Wine and Cocktails required.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Microsoft Teams.
• Must be knowledgeable in café operations including knowledge of beverage recipes and training.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6131 Telegraph Rd, Commerce, CA 90040, USA