Foreman Production (VA Operations)
Foreman - Production (Virginia Operations)
This position will be responsible for leading and directing members of the contract workforce primarily in the VAO GOB area in an effort to maintain production while upholding safety & compliance within the Central Appalachian Region.Additionally, the qualified candidate will be responsible for ensuring that CNX adheres to all company, local, State, & Federal environmental compliance obligations and measures in line with all affiliated regulatory agencies. The qualified candidate will also be affiliated and involved with projects and operations that have a direct emphasis on coal mine methane degasification efforts, and will therefore also interface with MSHA jurisdiction, regulations, and requirements in addition to those of the VA Department of Energy - Division of Gas & Oil.
·Uphold and ensure that CNX’s core values of Responsibility, Ownership, & Excellence are embodied and adhered to at all times.
·Work with contract company personnel and resources to identify opportunities for efficiency and overall process improvement.
·Ensure all contract well-tenders understand and comply with all CNX Safety Policies & maintain environmental compliance on all CBM well facilities.
·Practice and embrace EMPOWERMENT as it applies to the contract work force.
·Establish key performance indicators & clear expectations in conjunction with the CNX management team for which contract well tenders and supervisors will be gauged monthly.
·Assist in the procurement and continued supply of parts and materials for field equipment and related ventures and initiatives as required ensuring productivity is maximized within the operational scope of duties.
·Assist with daily production reporting, identifying production trend deviations, and the implementation of preventative measures to mitigate noted deficiencies as needed.
·Process and manage active P.O.'s, requisition(s), etc. within the scope of CNX GAL’s (General Authority Limits).
·Facilitate QA/QC on invoicing applicable to the task being performed for vendors within the project scope.
·Maintain & track monthly budgets set forth in the forecast for each GL related to vendor & contract workforce utilization.
·Focus on compliance efforts throughout the Virginia Operations to include activities within the Production and Drilling Departments. These duties include but are not limited to ensuring spills are kept to a minimum with proper reporting when spills occur, drill pit evaluation to include drill pit fence presence and integrity, pit freeboard compliance, as well as ensuring gob well site configurations comply with state and federal requirements.
·The prospective candidate will be cross-trained and exposed to differing roles and responsibilities within the overall scope of the upstream discipline in effort to provide assistance - if needed and deemed necessary, to others within the operational area. This shall include but is not limited to roustabout work, road maintenance, slip repairs, and ordering parts and supplies as needed.
·Cross disciplinary communication and coordination will be a critical aspect of the prospective candidate’s successful fulfillment of this position. The successful candidate will coordinate with, but not be limited to the following: CNX Gas Control, CNX Midstream, CNX D&C, CNX Electrical, as well as other internal & external contract resources as well.
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and the ability to safely navigate through off road conditions, steep grades, etc. in changing and adverse weather scenarios.
• Must have a minimum of 5 years of oil and gas field experience.
• Must be able to work independently with limited direction & possess strong leadership skills and the ability to work as part of a team in relationship building environment.
• Must be a highly safety minded individual who is committed to working safely while maintaining operational and environmental excellence at all times.
• Directly interface with other production-based personnel holding high standards for accuracy and quality.
• Must be able to effectively work, communicate, and coordinate activity with associated field personnel.
• Willing to adapt to the needs of the job and take on additional roles and responsibilities as needed.
• Willing to work in adverse weather conditions, shift work, nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Willing to travel to remote locations and spend considerable time at field locations as required.
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must possess basic computer skills – Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Ability to think fast and make independent decisions on the fly as situations change
Preferred Qualifications – Not Required but Beneficial
·VA DMME General Miner Surface
·OSHA-10 / OSHA-30
·Active Well Control Certification
·CPR/AED/Life Saver Training
·First Aid / Advanced First Aid
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education High School
- Virginia Operations Office, 128 Glenwood Street, Cedar Bluff, Virginia, United States of America