Senior Guest Experience Manager / Front Office Manager
At CQ Hotels, we’ve made it our mission to help our guests succeed in theirs – whether they’re staying with us on a business trip or looking to hit the city for an urban adventure. It is the Guest Experience that ultimately determines a successful stay at a CQ hotel. Our leader ensures the team provides an engaging and personalized guest experience throughout every guest touchpoint
Your Role Leading Our Guest Experience
As the driver of guest experience throughout the hotel, your passion for the guest is infectious. Others in the hotel follow your lead, mimicking your actions in order to push themselves to a higher level. Our Senior Guest Service Manager knows what makes people tick, ensuring that our guest interactions and service programs are warm, welcoming, and very engaging. All this cannot be done without great people and as the leader of the team, he/she ensures the team is trained and ready to make it happen each and every day.
As the leader of the front of house operations, your primary responsibilities are:
- Recruiting top Guest Service Managers that embody the CQ Experience.
- Sharpening your team’s guest experience skills through on-going training and development as well as holding them accountable for delivering the CQ Experience.
- Having a leadership presence in the Lobby and Club Living Room to create a courteous, inviting club-like atmosphere
- Promoting and delivering all CQ guest experience programs (e.g., Wine@5, CQ App, CQ Fit).
- Ensuring you and your team are secret concierges to the city, answering guests’ questions about the best places to Go, See, and Do
- Overseeing all aspects of the check-in, check-out, VIP guests, and guest request processes both from a guest experience and administrative perspective.
- Promoting social media scores and reviews such as Trip Advisor and Net Promoter Score.
- Developing strong relationships with other department heads and being able to handle Hotel Manager responsibilities in his/her absence.
- Seeking opportunities to drive additional revenue.
- Understanding the ins and outs of our hotel management systems.
- Safeguarding the hotel’s assets through cost controls, cash handling, departmental inventories, and budget management.
- Overseeing all front desk administrative processes which includes ensuring all daily, end of the month and year-end procedures are followed.
Do You Have The Skills?
Driving the CQ Experience takes…….
- A passionate leader of people.
- Loves to be with people.
- Able to multitask and handle many tasks and challenges at the same time.
- A person that really gets to know the city he/she works in.
- A person that leads by example.
- A trainer at heart.
- Comfortable with IT, systems, and Apps.
- Knows the ins and outs of operating an urban hotel.
- Excellent problem solving skills and decision-making
- Previous hospitality management experience preferred but not required.
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Chicago, IL, USA