Junior Tennis Program Coordinator
Exceptional Staff Promoting a Healthy Lifestyle in a Unique Environment
Are you passionate about exercise and living a healthy lifestyle? Would you like to help others do the same?
For over 45 years Club Fit staff has worked hard to create a club environment dedicated to helping people achieve their health and fitness goals in a state of the art facility with support, guidance and motivation from a professional and knowledgeable staff. The organization has been amazingly successful and has helped many people lead healthier lives. We are proud that the communities we serve are better due to the work we do. People lead healthier and more active lives with our help than they would without us. We are very aware of the benefits people receive from the active and healthy lifestyle we help them pursue. People are able to do more, be more active and be sick less as a result of the work we do. Most of all, they are able to spend more time with the ones they love. This is the foundation of the work we do.
We currently have openings for people who enjoy working in a unique environment
and helping others focus on their physical and mental well-being.
Oversee all aspects of the Junior Program by providing genuine hospitality. Promote, market and sell Junior Programming.
- Maintaining a safe and secure work environment
- Assigning lessons/programs in a fair and equitable manner
- Developing growth opportunities, showing attention to detail in ensuring exceptional quality in staff
- Communicating job expectations
- Planning, monitoring, and appraising performance results
- Executing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Overseeing and coordinating activities involving sales of tennis programs and lessons
- Scheduling, booking and reviewing attendance of participants in junior programs demonstrating a commitment to embracing the neighborhood
- Monitoring the quality of lessons performed
- Assessing marketing potential of new and existing programs and lessons.
- Actively selling programs and lessons
- Aiding in the planning and budget process
- Assembling and analyzing critical information as requested by the tennis director
- Updating projections
- Recommending actions to improve profits; monitoring outcomes.
- Developing, implementing and overseeing new and innovative Junior programming.
- Monitoring courts and communicating problems and issues to the tennis director that interfere with lesson sales and quality assuring that the members are certain that we care about their well being
- Reviewing Club Fit’s lesson management for accuracy aiding in proper accounting for payroll purposes
- Being present onsite during Junior programming times.
- Ensuring adequate levels of supplies for programs
- Ensuring adequate resources are available at all times.
- Reviewing Club Fit’s lesson management system for accuracy aiding in proper accounting for payroll purposes.
- Attending educational workshops.
- Reviewing professional publications.
- Establishing personal networks.
- Benchmarking state-of-the-art practices.
- 5 years of Tennis professional experience
- USPTA Certification (Professional Level or better)
- Youth 10U or High Performance Certification
- Accomplishing related results as needed
- Interacting and working with staff at all levels in the club, representing the tennis department and Club Fit in a positive and productive manner.
- Junior Program Compensation is a fix salary and department commission for a total of 60K-75K. Additional earnings potential available through instructional lessons ranging from 15K-35K.
- Direct Line to the Tennis Director
- Pay Type Salary
- Job Start Date Tuesday, March 2, 2021
- Briarcliff, 584 North State Rd, Briarcliff Manor, New York, United States of America