Aquatics Swim Team Assistant
Exceptional Staff Promoting a Healthy Lifestyle in a Unique Environment
Are you passionate about exercise and living a healthy lifestyle? Would you like to help others do the same?
For over 45 years Club Fit staff has worked hard to create a club environment dedicated to helping people achieve their health and fitness goals in a state of the art facility with support, guidance and motivation from a professional and knowledgeable staff. The organization has been amazingly successful and has helped many people lead healthier lives. We are proud that the communities we serve are better due to the work we do. People lead healthier and more active lives with our help than they would without us. We are very aware of the benefits people receive from the active and healthy lifestyle we help them pursue. People are able to do more, be more active and be sick less as a result of the work we do. Most of all, they are able to spend more time with the ones they love. This is the foundation of the work we do.
We currently have openings for people who enjoy working in a unique environment
and helping others focus on their physical and mental well-being.
Job Description: Assistant Swim Coach
- Assist in the daily operation by providing a safe and fun environment for the Club Fit Swim Team (Jefferson Valley).
- Punctual for all scheduled shifts.
- Develop appropriate season plan, practice schedules, goal setting and evaluation for the individual swimmer and the group.
- Supervising on deck coaching of all swim groups and assisting other coaches.
- Learn Team Unify Meet Manager software.
- Exhibit organizational and administrative skills with attention to detail.
- Keep updated staff phone list and schedule of the swim team.
- Complete accident and incident reports when necessary.
- Partner with MOD when necessary.
- Keep Aquatic Director informed of all issues concerning swim team.
- Maintain a positive relationship with members, colleagues, manager and other Club Fit staff.
- Partner with swim team parents to address their concerns and needs.
Professional and Technical Knowledge:
- Must hold an American Red Cross Lifeguard or Water Safety Instructor Certification.
- Required certification: Must hold at least one or both of: ASCA or USA Swimming Coaches Certification.
- Maintain current CPR/AED Certification
- Completion of American Red Cross Coaches Safety Training Course.
- Demonstrate accountability and responsibility.
- Wear uniform including club-issued shirt and nametag
Contributes To Team Effort:
- By performing any or all tasks required that maintains optimal functioning of the department.
- Direct Line to Aquatics Director
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education Certification
- Job Start Date Thursday, March 18, 2021
- Jefferson Valley, 600 Bank Rd, Jefferson Valley, New York, United States of America